powercharting.com Robert Hoffman

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by failed_trad3r, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Have no idea why you responded like this - it was an amazingly naive response...:confused: Who cares if it is a "Live" trading room. Rattlesnake bites only come from "Live" snakes.

Umm, independently audited and verified trading results from the live trading room?

#11     Dec 24, 2009
  2. Was in his room several months.....imo....was not worth it....he scalped 1 tick using 10's - 30 cars....1 or 2 trades a day sometimes no trades in a day....was full of himself...but go see for yourself...kept talking about all the tools in his toolbox....saw very few tools...you can do better with screen time like everybody here says......put the time in ...you will see one way or another.....

#12     Dec 24, 2009
  3. did he make money those several months NET? I think so!

#13     Dec 25, 2009
  4. The point of Robert Hoffman is not so he can give you fish to fry, but so you can learn how to get your own fish.

Robert Hoffman is not a guru trader, but an experienced trader. The one difference that puts him ahead of the rest is that he is an excellent teacher. Most experienced traders are not very good teachers, but Hoffman seems to teach pretty well. No one said his methods are better then anyone else, but he will certainly bring someone up to speed fairly quickly with his simple techniques and wonderful ability to teach.

$300 or however much he charges is a small amount of money to pay when you think how much could be really lost.

#14     Dec 25, 2009
  5. AGAIN, where are the audited returns? Who care if he says he made money? And even if so, WHERE ARE THE STATISTICS? Did he average down? Run up huge drawdowns?

Now you are either a SHILL or one of the most NAIVE people to wander in ehre in a very long time.

Get real, clueless newbie...

#15     Dec 26, 2009
  6. He even offers 2 months free if you pay for the room for a year. You save $600! and pay $3000 for the year 2010. Also you get four free webinars worth a $3000 value for free (worth $750 each, each webinar 4 hours long) if you subscribe before the end of december.

Is he really a guru? I don't think so!

#16     Dec 27, 2009
  7. Get lost, shill

#17     Dec 27, 2009
  8. Sounds like the guy who asked the question is pumping up the room.

Traderzones has it right------ failedtrader is a SHILL----if it's not to much trouble go f#$%urself :)

#18     Dec 27, 2009
    #19     Dec 27, 2009
  10. Jreality

Jreality

I was in this room and, in the end, it didn't help me. I believe he does trade live, and he probably means well, and probably is profitable overall from his trading, but the style of trading really wasn't for me, and I didn't make money following him during the 2 months I was in the room. I actually lost money and I think that overall I did a pretty good job at following him.

See the following thread:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=174130

#20     Jan 9, 2010