Powell does not see signs of bubbles brewing..WELL OF COURSE HE WOULD SAY THIS

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Nov 14, 2019.

1. dozu888

dozu888

people... relax.

in the history of the markets, which 'bubble' ever burst when the public is pessimistic? you can use all the measurable stats, or use anecdotal evidence like ET posts... no matter how you cut it, the public participation is still very low.

instead of worrying about a bubble that doesn't exist, go out there make some dough already.

#11     Nov 14, 2019
    ElCubano and nooby_mcnoob like this.
  2. zdreg

zdreg

If you think the Fed has found the holy grail to eliminate business cycles I have for sale a well known bridge.

#12     Nov 14, 2019
  3. imjohn

imjohn

If my post implied that's what I "think", then it was misworded. I was trying to convey that the fed's recent course of action seems geared to prevent a downturn indefinitely. Wasn't stating whether or not I think their actions will work as intended.

#13     Nov 14, 2019
  4. zdreg

zdreg

Enjoy the asset bubble while it lasts. Go out there and make loot!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    #14     Nov 14, 2019
    trader99 likes this.
  5. S2007S

S2007S

Market value to gdp is staggering.

146% is insane but yet completely being ignored

#15     Nov 14, 2019
  6. dozu888

dozu888

let me repeat -

- checking account cash all time high
    - corporate cash all time high;
    - billionaire family offices cash hoard all time high;
    - 10 year yield 1.8% while SP forward yield 5.3%;
    - computer speed doubling every 18 months, IoT, AI, robots, self drving cars/trucks... 5G/6G
    - search ET/Youtube what not - 'market bubble', 'market crash', you get endless results;
    - search for 'buy gold/ silver bars', 'buy bitcoin because fiat will crash', you get endless results;
    - search for 'stocks are cheap', you get nothing.
    - meanwhile central banks and corporations are buying like no tomorrow;

what else do you need for a big moon shot for the next 5 years?
    where is your independent thinking skill? instead of recycling the doom gloom you read on zero hedge?

we are supposed to be ELITE traders, no? where is the 'ELITE' part if people can't use their own brains...

#16     Nov 14, 2019
    GregorySG9 and smallfil like this.
  7. dozu888

dozu888

let me also repeat -

all the old metrics are meaningless in this ZIRP/NIRP environment.

once in a life time opportunity to achieve financial freedom right here.... yet people are still reading zero hedge and buying gold bars.

INDEPENDENT THINKING.. this is key.

#17     Nov 14, 2019
  8. bone

bone

How to Stop Worrying About Things You Can't Change

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...ow-stop-worrying-about-things-you-cant-change

#18     Nov 14, 2019
    BlueWaterSailor and dozu888 like this.
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

It is like deja vu, from 2008. Next year will be interesting, very interesting.

#19     Nov 14, 2019
  10. smallfil

smallfil

You got to love the perma bears. Just two months ago, hacks at CNBC are saying recession is upon us. If you look at the stockcharts, at the time they were promoting the recession stories of theirs, the stockmarket suffered huge drops. Of course, that was temporary in a long term uptrend. Now, they are bullish. When all these hacks are telling you to buy stocks because it is going higher, that would be the market top. I think most who listen to the hacks have lost their shirts. That is a given. Remember, CNBC earns advertising dollars from the same companies they talk about on their cable channel. Most of what they say are self-serving.

#20     Nov 14, 2019