Pound Could Collapse Within Weeks, Predicts Billionaire Financier Jim Rogers

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by WallStWhizKid, Feb 25, 2010.

1. I see you're now searching my threads. Why not search my latest and produce that alleged spam email from Keystone?

I never said anything about his trading or investing. I stated he's not worth anything approaching $1B.
    Soros didn't reach a billion in AUM until after Rogers was long gone, but I can see how your feeble brain would make that dubious connection.

Jim Rogers, Independent Investor, Author of Hot Commodities
    Estimated Net Worth: $150 Million
    Primary Market: Commodities
    Summary: From Alabama, Educated at Yale and Oxford, founded Quantum Fund with Soros before 'the split' where rumors were thrown around. Fired from Morgan Stanley after the Soros split. Trades Anything and Everything with Macro outlook. World Traveler. Author of Hot Commodities , Adventure Capitalist, and Investment Biker
    Personality Mention: twice divorced/ currently married, misanthrope,emotionally detached, blunt, hard to work with, very contrarian, questions everything, Very original, well studied independent thinker, very frugal, rode motorcycle around the world and later drove modified Mercedes around world for Guinness World Records.
    Best resource: Market Wizards pg.283, Jim Rogers personal website

#111     Mar 1, 2010
  2. i just had to confirm you were a troll is all.
    you did a great job of that.
    deleted.
    blocked.
    bye.

#112     Mar 1, 2010
  3. Ok, I'll bite. I am a confirmed troll because you lied about receiving spam from a reputable prop firm? Oh shit, I am deleted?

#113     Mar 1, 2010
  4. CrazyBoy

CrazyBoy

Well some cunt with a lot of money knew what they were doing today. I took a fair old clout, something that hasn't happened in a good while for me.

I averaged at 1.4950 (on a push off geocentric Jupiter 75, 3 mins later and I would of took the 60....), never seen three minutes like that before, ever. Very expensive lesson, for a little guy.

Bastards :)

#114     Mar 1, 2010
  5. Wicked move!!!

I'll bet a few phone calls were made amongst "Elite Bankers" today.

#115     Mar 1, 2010
  6. Faber is bullish on Sterling, sees a rebound to 1.60 which should be used as a selling opportunity.

#116     Mar 2, 2010
  7. Hits it day on day.

A true legend also.:)

#117     Mar 3, 2010
  8. Agreed. Macro short. Micro long.

The pound is gonna hurt. UK doesn't have the size of the US economy and the strength of the USD to pull the deep pocketed moves the FED can to manipulate the economy.

#118     Mar 3, 2010
  9. What's your long-term price target?

#119     Mar 4, 2010