Potential Good Buys

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TylerSJIC, Jun 19, 2009.

1. TylerSJIC

TylerSJIC

I believe there is great value to be found in stocks such as DAC and SPNG. DAC has been ignored and mistreated as a stock for several months now, and I believe it's only a matter of time for a big reversal to send this stock to over 10 dollars a share (now less than 3.50). It has great earnings past and predicted, and has a very solid quick/current ratio. The value is shown through a P/E ratio of 1.8. Put just a 5 multiple on '09 earnings predictions and you've got a 6 dollar stock. It would still be greatly undervalued. SPNG is another story. It's only a penny stock in the OTC market. However, it could become a valid nasdaq company shortly. News seems to flow out every other day sighting record revenues, increasing advertising budgeting, record earnings potential, etc. It is very fundamentally strong and is an interesting play for making huge profits. It might be run up a bit too far recently, though it's still a good buy at this point. If you're willing to wait, I'd say it could pull back closer to .10 at some point. On the other hand, it could soar from here.

Disclaimer - I'm experienced but not a professional and I'm long both DAC and SPNG. I plan on remaining long for a very long time also.