Potash IPO next week

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by cgtrader, Apr 16, 2008.

1. S2007S

S2007S

POT another 52 week high today,

can you say overbought..

MOS
    MON
    POT

and all the rest ae overbought, the need a good 10-20% correction.

#21     Apr 22, 2008
  2. or maybe not...

#22     Apr 22, 2008
  3. I'm not ready to short fertilizer stocks just yet, but I will at some point, because they will crash and burn as badly, if not worse so, than the housing and banking stocks.

#23     Apr 22, 2008
  4. The 5 year chart for POT has divereged from a linear trend which began in 2006. The divergence happened at 170. Generally this isn't a good sign because it signals tops BUT there is still possibly more upside room. They are gonna jam these stocks until almost every short is either insolvent or covered and then kneecap it .

#24     Apr 22, 2008
  5. subban

subban

CNBC analyst forget the name saw on yesterday predicts POT to go to $1000. Mos to go to $950 within next two years. Theres plenty to ride on these ag stocks yet!!!!

#25     Apr 22, 2008
  6. You must have meant the valuation of the insider sellers. Yeah, thats it.

#26     Apr 22, 2008
  7. That's just a red flag that signals 'get ready to short.'

But not yet.

#27     Apr 22, 2008
  8. AAA30

AAA30

No I meant this is a crazy price for the shares and those who buy it (for an investment) will regret it. For traders its great.

Its 74 million shares in total not 30mm. Correct me if I'm wrong.

#28     Apr 22, 2008
  9. gobar

gobar

i bought some IPI today. before earning POT will make another high and IPI will follow.

even if i lose money by 2morrow i will sell IPI because 3 to 4 drop is coming. too much hype.

#29     Apr 22, 2008
  10. POT, MOS, and the rest are in the parabolic blow off phase, the only people short these type stocks, are like the folks that BUY these type things right at the top...HMMM I know a few of those type "traders" on this site, but I won't mention there names. The simple fact that the cramers of the world are still calling these things buys should be all you need to know, the end is near.

#30     Apr 22, 2008