POT stocks & Psychedelics

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by LacesOut, May 21, 2020.

1. LacesOut

LacesOut

LOL you don’t know what the muck you are talking about.

#11     May 23, 2020
  2. LacesOut

LacesOut

Yer making shit up. Been high since a child.

#12     May 23, 2020
  3. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Just stumbled on this on youtube. Apparently Kevin O Leary is a big investor in mindmed and goes on to explain about how there is a lot of room for growth with this company. And they're not just researching psilocybin mushrooms, they're also researching LSD, DMT, Peyote and many others and are working closely with the FDA for approval. Imagine what would happen if the FDA made an approval on these kinds of meds? With Marijuana almost barely legal, it's only a matter of time before psychedellics become medicly legal. I don't ever think that psychedellics will ever be considered for recreational use.

#13     May 31, 2020
  4. Sure they can be used to heal what not, but there's a reason why cartels aren't into psychedelics, they just don't make as much money as stuff like coke or even weed. People don't use them daily, market is way smaller, and psychedelics are cheap. I like the market and the idea of using them as treatment and even recreationally with limitations, but it will probably be very overvalued if it goes public (has it already, haven't had the time to check?), because all the robinhood users thinking of buying the next amazon.

#14     Jun 1, 2020
  5. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

I'm pretty sure it's undervalued right now. Once the FDA gives approval then that's when it'll probably be overvalued.

#15     Jun 1, 2020
  6. LacesOut

LacesOut

Sold half my Mindmed today.
    What a Rump Shaker.
    All I wanna do is zoomazoom!!!

#16     Dec 9, 2020