POT stocks & Psychedelics

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by LacesOut, May 21, 2020.

1. LacesOut

LacesOut

Any new thoughts on the weed sector?
    It’s taken a beating and the future is bright for dope.
    People stuck at home will smoke lots.

How about psychedelics?
    MindMed is a company I’m in.
    It’s going to $10 or 0
    Doing cool stuff.
    Compass Pathways is going public soon. They are focused on Magic Mushrooms.

While I go get a midnight snack - Let’s hear your thoughts.

zdreg, KCalhoun and Trader Curt like this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Pot stocks will find their shine only when marijuana (THC) is legalized on the federal level. I've been screaming that for a couple of years now. Right @vanzandt :)

Until then, we can get high on flying, and all the fun sounds of it.

3. Cuddles

Cuddles

I think it's a federal crime & as a conservative you should respect the rule of law.

What part of the word illegal don't you understand?

4. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

I firmly believe that psychedelics can cure depression, anxiety, PTSD, and a lot of psychological problems that millions are trying to find answers for. I can see a stock like that soaring. Especially in this day and age.

LacesOut and KCalhoun like this.
  5. RRY16

RRY16

Black market is still too strong for both. Regulations up the yingyang. A pussy like you would melt down if you popped a decent amount of Shrooms, reason being you’d be forced to look at your dark ugly side and you wouldn’t like what you see.

6. Law that prohibits citizens from smoking a plant occasionally to chill, and puts ppl behind bars and makes them lose their jobs is a pretty shitty law. Hence, doesn't deserve my respect.

LacesOut and comagnum like this.
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

I'm being factitious. Laces here follows the party of law and order and doesn't believe in gray areas, only black and white. So he should follow what's on the book and not support criminals.

Tony Optionaro likes this.
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

*Facetious

9. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Lots of potential but black market and regulatory headwinds. I've traded CGC TLRY and will keep doing so.

Here in Colorado it's a huge business. Um I heard you could go into a recreational store or dispensary and buy THC infused gummies, drinks and candy, or shop for buds, legally. Wow :p

https://weedmaps.com/earth/us/co/colorado-springs

10. LacesOut

LacesOut

Hmmmmmm???? I can’t hear you over the sound of my what?

#10     May 23, 2020