POT Doubles Buyback!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Landis82, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Similar to the JOYG buyback announcement, the 15 million share POT buyback announced in January 2008 which was completed as recent as last week has now essentially been doubled to 31.5 million shares ( 10% of the public float ).

Announcement made after the close of trading today.

POT: +12.47

2. NoDoji

NoDoji

Damn, I was choosing between POT and MOS for my IRAs and chose MOS :(

Having grown up in the 60's and 70's I should've known POT was the way to go :p

3. S2007S

S2007S

241 to 138, now that is some drop, I think it goes down even further however I hope it rallies 1st so I can get back into SMN under $35.00 a share.

:D

4. S2007S

S2007S

How was that call by MER back in JUNE.

$304 price target on POT, hahaha.

What a damn joke, as I said before these stocks were extremely overbought back 2 months ago, today they are still somewhat overbought, they probably will get a bounce here and there but I still see these stocks pulling back another 25% to as much as 40%.

VALUATIONS

June 20, 2008 7:35 AM EDT
    Merrill Lynch boosted its price target on a number of fertilizer companies today, saying prices for nutrients will continue to rise.

Merrill Lynch raised its price target on Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, Inc. (NYSE: POT) from $263 to $304. (Buy)
    Merrill Lynch raised its price target on Agrium Inc. (NYSE: AGU) from $115 to $155. (Buy)

Merrill Lynch raised its price target on Mosaic Co. (NYSE: MOS) from $180 to $215 (Buy)

5. piezoe

piezoe

Merrill must really be desperate to dump their inventory.:D

6. gobar

gobar

upgrades and downgrades

9/16/08

Mosaic MOS Robert W. Baird

Outperform » Neutral

price target : $13

joke?

:D :D :D

7. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

POT and MOS upgraded to outperform at Soleil .

8. S2007S

S2007S

That means SELL!!!!

9. You obviously don't TRADE for a LIVING.
    The stock opened at 156.16 this morning and is now trading 163.00 and up slightly on the day.