POT and MOS investors getting killed !

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by NY_HOOD, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Glad I didn't sell

POtash stocks will do fine. We're still in the new era of globalism, hypercapitalism, smartism, and consumerism. The demand for potash products is huge. Time 2 load up.

#31     Oct 3, 2008
  2. I pray for you.

#32     Oct 3, 2008
  3. GGSAE

GGSAE

I've gotten completely whacked in one position the last two days, currently holding a huge position of 5000 long CF vs 3200 short Mon...i really need this to start coming in for me or i may be finished :(

#33     Oct 3, 2008

4. I had 300 share of POT, bought at $180. The biggest lose in my life!!!!

#34     Oct 4, 2008
  5. dsq

dsq

i think they are using the same argument with crox.

#35     Oct 4, 2008
  6. LOL

#36     Oct 4, 2008
  7. agras01

agras01

Bought AGU @ 41.5. Looks scary but there is multiyear support and a bounce is highly probable.

Agras

#37     Oct 5, 2008
  8. Because there are so many contradictory maxims about the market like the one by Peter Lynch (is it or is that the television producer?), anyway, "stocks that seems overvalued are the ones that will continue up, and stocks that are undervalued will continue to go down" or words to that effect.

At these prices, given China's need to feed its population, I don't know why they don't buy the company.

#38     Oct 6, 2008
  9. GGSAE

GGSAE

I don't care what anyone says no one would have predicted this sector would have free-falled in the last 2 months like it has...Mos just over $30? No fucking way....at least my spread came in a bit with CF leading the group so i dumped half the position, MON is next to report wenesday...

#39     Oct 6, 2008
  10. I remember Jan 2008 when MOS was around 90. Never could I imagined that it would be trading at 30 in eight months unless it did a huge split. This is insane.

#40     Oct 6, 2008