Post your Successful Trades Thread

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shazam75, Jul 13, 2016.

1. shazam75

shazam75

Hi All
    Lets share our successful trades. Attaching a chart would be helpful for other traders. No need to mention how much you made, just post your successful trades with entry and exit.
    Long Orange Juice Futures - E1 was my first contract, E3 was my second entry point and then getting stopped out at X3.

[​IMG]

KekeLo likes this.
  2. The last green bar signals that next bar is very likely to be a bearish bar.
    I think after the last bearish bar, the next bar might be a bullish bar again assuming that 190.00 is not a resistance level.

3. eganon69

eganon69

I think this can be productive but would be more helpful if you posted all the exits not just where you ended getting out of the trade. Stop loss and potential target price are exits that determine exiting on worst and best cases. Why not post those on your trade too.? If you have none, then stating that would be helpful too.

4. shazam75

shazam75

Hi
    The Exit at X3 is the only and final exit - The trade was then completely closed out. My Stops are always moving in tandem with the underlying and I don't have a target price as I just let the underlying run.

Cheers
    Shelton

5. eganon69

eganon69

This is an OPEN TRADE from today. So far so good. But will see how she turns out. image.jpg

victorycountry likes this.
  6. Handle123

Handle123

"But will see how she turns out."

Why is it a "she", do you look at the markets as women? They are expensive aren't they?

KekeLo, victorycountry and K-Pia like this.
  7. eganon69

eganon69

Well yes. "SHE" is usually fun to ride when she is going your way. But when she fights it's not as much fun and can be quite costly unless you get a prenup (stop loss) in place before you go out with her.

KekeLo likes this.
  8. K-Pia

K-Pia

The market is more a reflection of ourself than a being in itself =P
    Because there is a lot a variation in its approach.
    So the way you see it is yours.
    It tells a lot about you.

Because we have to build an understanding from scratch !

Like a blank paper. An abstract shape.

9. Handle123

Handle123

Well, my style of long term trading....if ya don't like losing on nearly every future's trade you put in, don't trade my way of selling high extremes and buying extreme lows. T-Bonds and other financials has been that woman who at time of her life of all are evil to her. I been selling on days making new contract highs or after a dip resume going back up, I have lost count of how many times I have gone short/hedged past 3-4 months----12 times-wow, but since I pay quite a bit more by hedging, I do ok from the losses of the futures contracts. Three years ago, I added a way to hedge open profits, so where 12 trades thus far have produced no profits on short side, I have done well on hedging Open profits. If ya can't skin them one way, figure out another way. Well I shorted it on July 8th and with today, half way to first target. Got out of long Calls during July 12th, exited short Calls today, have few ticks better than breakeven stops, now just waiting. If I get the first targets of $10k, be long time before I can even think about reversing like at 118. I don't expect this to be highs, cause one day the stock market will tumble this year, but hoping this trade makes first target.

upload_2016-7-14_10-46-26.png

10. shazam75

shazam75

Hi Guys
    Thanks for posting your open trades however I was hoping people would post their successful and closed trades - I think there is a another section of the forum where one can post their open and active trades?
    Cheers
    Shelton

#10     Jul 14, 2016