Post your screen layout!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by NY0BScalper, Dec 16, 2008.

1. I agree NY HOOD I think you have the best proessional layout i have dreamed about
    I love Laser also it is Super Fast
    I have seen some layout,s of Futures trader i think they are deadly they make like $20K to $25K a day either - or +

#31     Dec 16, 2008
  2. This is my layout.

I use esignal for charts and IB for order entry on a 30" screen.
    I trade stocks, futures, options and currencies. But primarily stocks!

-SL

#32     Dec 16, 2008

3. I did back then and still do. As far as your claim i don't believe it. To flame a poster for trying to sell or con someone i am all for tearing them up. For a trader who is looking to share, the negative vibes are useless.

#33     Dec 16, 2008
  4. Surdo

Surdo

Were you there with Jaime and the famous AOL trade?

#34     Dec 16, 2008
  5. ak15

ak15

Genesis doesn't show MMs on their L2? Only ECNs?

#35     Dec 16, 2008
  6. NoDoji

NoDoji

This is my main working layout, which uses 4 monitors. Clockwise from upper left:

Watch list with options analysis

Level II / Market Depth / Order Entry

Two stand alone 3-minute intraday charts

Daily (30-day or greater) and 3-minute intraday chart linked to the stock I click on the Watch List.

TradeIdeas Alerts

Four more stand alone 3-minute intraday charts

High/Low Ticker (Hiding behind the charts and the High/Low Ticker is the Option Chain window for whatever stock I click on the Watch List.)

Streaming News - All Sources

Streaming News - Specific to the stock I click on the Watch List

#36     Dec 16, 2008
  7. Even with 2 screens, i still dont have enough room. This is Dealbook 360 with www.gftforex.com

#37     Dec 16, 2008
  8. kowboy

kowboy

Why don't you just unsubscribe to ET. The OP was simply sharing his setup. If you are so great with your previous big trade BS sizes what are you doing on this humble thread.

#38     Dec 16, 2008
  9. I see you use Fibonacci Trader. I have had it since 1999 but gave it up about 6 -7 years ago. I just dusted it off to use with Futures. Also I run it off IB and their data has been more reliable then Tradestation of late.

It looks like they have added a few new things and cleaned up a lot of code. Runs a lot smoother, but then I just have 2 charts open.

John

#39     Dec 16, 2008
  10. Just curious, what your p/l on AAPL daytrading in 2008?

To the guy who asked if Genesis doesn't show Market Makers... it does show market makers, during regular trading hours. The screenshot I took in the after hours.

#40     Dec 17, 2008