Post your screen layout!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by NY0BScalper, Dec 16, 2008.

1. here is my layout and in the upper corner(right) I have win tv application so I can watch tv from the computer

#21     Dec 16, 2008
  2. that's beautiful man.. eye candy!

what size screen are they?

#22     Dec 16, 2008
  3. My little brain would not know what to do with all that info.:)

#23     Dec 16, 2008

4. Yeah it gets confusing sometimes, I trade alot of forex so I have a bunch of the pairs on the screen to watch as well as the e minis. So far so good, but sometimes my brain hurts

#24     Dec 16, 2008
  5. Kovacs

Kovacs

#25     Dec 16, 2008
  6. MarkB

MarkB

Here's my current for intraday - longer term stuff on another monitor and perused occasionally with alarms set. Order entry on a separate dedicated machine.

#26     Dec 16, 2008
  7. Woh the win tv
    How do i get it
    ?

#27     Dec 16, 2008
  8. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

I'm shocked that some of you faggots are giving the OP a hard time. the poor guy just wanted to know everyones layout. i think its a good post and he also seems like a good guy. why break his balls?
    you have a nice layout bro...

#28     Dec 16, 2008
  9. I bought the wintv at circuit city. I think it was about 100 bucks, it plugs into the usb and you plug ur cable to the other end of the usb cord. Its cool becuae it has tivo also. Plus Its nice to have in on the screen so I dont need to look away from ym screen and I can watch tv and the markets at the same time. I thought it would slow down my computer but it hasnt. I have 4 monitors and tradestation up as well all day long with tons of graphs and it is the same as it was before , so its a good thing to have

#29     Dec 16, 2008
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Jeez you guys have some big equipment.

I feel so inadequate.

#30     Dec 16, 2008