Post your screen layout!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by NY0BScalper, Dec 16, 2008.

1. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

i was at broadway with all those you mentioned, also alex and leon.

#11     Dec 16, 2008
  2. lol gotta love Elite Trader.

I share something like my layout and get flamed. I'm an incompetent risk manager who will blow up... because I look at too much market depth data (that which lets me know where stock can be found=manage risk...) - gotta love it.

jnorty may have made that money in the glory days but... quite obvious he didn't hold onto it, otherwise wouldn't be so damned bitter.

Come on guys, show your layouts already... stop hiding. I wanna see some innovative trading layouts. It's not like I asked for your magic hotkeys...

#12     Dec 16, 2008
  3. nlslax

nlslax

I agree. Would have been interesting to see. Too much cynicism.:(

#13     Dec 16, 2008
  4. tango29

tango29

What the hell!!!??? The guy just posted his layout, and answered a question and he has people jumping all over his crap. What the f--- is your problem? It's how he trades, and if it works for him what does it matter to you to get so worked up? Thought this would be kind of a cool thread to see what people look at during the day, but no, some ass pipe has to come in a blow his couple brain cells about it. Upset because you are still waiting for your tech companies to come back from 2000?

#14     Dec 16, 2008
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Just for the record, I have never been to broadway and I don't know Serge, Marc, Alex, or Leon.

Hmmm...Wonder what it's like to be a bigshot and get to impress everyone here on ET?:p

#15     Dec 16, 2008
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

What took so long? :)

#16     Dec 16, 2008
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've never been to Broadway either.

I did meet Jim Nabors once years ago though.

So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

#17     Dec 16, 2008
  8. No joke just like Interactive Brokers.

#18     Dec 16, 2008
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just so the thread isn't a total waste.

I change things around from time to time.
    I figure I'm stuck with the same woman for life. I might as well see some "strange" screen time once in awhile.

#19     Dec 16, 2008
  10. I like it simple.

#20     Dec 16, 2008