Post photos of prop trading...

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Frenchy, Nov 18, 2005.

1. there are some lovely back office girls here, unfortunately ladytraders are in the miniscule minority.

#21     Dec 8, 2005
  2. newbunch

newbunch

I knew I chose the wrong career. But it wouldn't be bad to find a "lovely back office girl" to do my taxes.

#22     Dec 8, 2005
  3. Ebo

Ebo

DO NOT fish off the Company pier.

I repeat...... DO NOT even think of this, it will bite you in the ass.

#23     Dec 8, 2005
  4. bro59

bro59

http://www.stocktrading.com/images/portnew2.jpg
    What is that, a shriner's convention gone wrong?

Is that her purse, or the sack of affirmative action paperwork she keeps for the next trading firm/airline job rejection?

Where is the emotional commitment that comes with an expression of horror as the stock moves against you....oh, wait, there's none of that at Bright. It's all sunshine and daisies as the situation unfolds.

Just once I'd like to see a pro-Bright convention hosted by ex-Bright employees. The pictures would be different, as would the hors d' vours.

"Sure, when you reach 5 Million shares per month....I'll even give you a window seat...," Don.
    You'll give him more than that Don, when he tops 5 million shares a month. Wink, Wink. You're so demure.

...Seriously tho, most prop stations are a quad monitor setup on a cheap trading desk with a zero-lot-line to the guy (or gal) next to you. Its nothing creative, but it could be if traders demanded it. Viva la prop!

#24     Jan 5, 2006
  5. Seating 144 poeple total in that room, wall Mirrors and
    6 white LCS/person made the place look really more
    chicer and spacious

#25     Jan 5, 2006
  6. I'm sure whether to laugh or take offense...but I'm sure that our Land Rover driving (paid cash), expensive home (ditto), young lady would appreciate the airline hostess comment. The sunshine and daisies come only from those who work hard and do well.

We don't have "employees" (except for a handful of family and friends).

And, our 5 million share guys actually are happy with private parking spaces and private offices (only if there is a group where each trade a lot).....

And, good traders can trade from a laptop on the beach...in fact some do quite often.

All the best, keep smiling all....

Don :cool:

#26     Jan 6, 2006
  7. My modest office. One flat panel with one AIQ realtimealert charts app (daily time frame) and execution software only. Nothing more. I`m not that messy...the pillow is for when my Schnauzer wants to hang out. :D

http://tinypic.com/k20mli.jpg

#27     Jan 11, 2006
  8. i like the clogs

#28     Jan 11, 2006
  9. saico

saico

10. Dont know if that sarcasm but thanks anyway:) . When I get stressed i`ll look over and they remind of my fav place in the world. I really want to buy a flat in Amsterdam one day and trade the US mkts from it.

#30     Jan 11, 2006