Post Neoconservatism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 20, 2006.

1. I don't mean to belabor the point, I am certainly not going to try to stop you...

However, calling someone's comments "childish" is a condescending remark, and entirely unnecessary to advance your position or make your argument that his analysis is inaccurate or misleading.

Hey, if you want to act this way, fine. It just runs counter to the persona you have been projecting in the chat room.

#31     Feb 21, 2006
  2. I did not start it, your (conservative) side did, you just don't like to have the table turned on you.

#32     Feb 21, 2006
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

What the hell are you talking about? So now after your color coding comment your comeback is I didn't start it, they did? OMG, are we on a kindergarden playground right now? What is your next comment going to be, " I know you are but what am I".

#33     Feb 21, 2006
  4. Oh I see, lucas who started this color coding nonsense is a grown up, I am childish even though I merely responded and provided facts and you Mav despite your right wing neocon reactionary credentials are an unbiased voice of reason. Try again when you grow a brain and better luck next time.

#34     Feb 21, 2006
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Gee, ad hominem attack from the left. Nothing new there. No, lucas did not start this color coding nonsense, the media started it in 2000 and both the left and the right continue to perpetuate it. It's pure nonsense. Blaming Lucas for it does not address the fact that you actually believe it. That's the sad part. Keep drinking the Kool Aid.

#35     Feb 21, 2006
  6. Well, since I'm neither divorced nor obese, I really couldn't give a shit.

Based on your posts, I could use your logic and hereby assume that blue states have a higher percentage of common sense -lacking citizens than the red states.

#36     Feb 21, 2006
  7. You certainly would not hesitate to blame conservative lucas if you had any reason to think that he believes it as well, would you. But it's quite obvious that even though he was the one who brought it up, I am the only one who believes it and therefore I am childish. Calling me childish is not a personal attack, suggesting that you're biased and should grow a brain most definitely is. Again nice try Mav.

BTW the terms red states and blue states are widely used by major newspapers, political analysts, tv/radio hosts, bloggers, politicians, pollsters etc. You certainly have every right to make a fool of yourself by disagreeing with this universally recognized concept.

#37     Feb 21, 2006
  8. No, being a conservative you have to assume that you have a bigger chance to get divorced and get fat. :D

#38     Feb 21, 2006
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Anyone that relies on the red state/blue state nonsense is an idiot. This includes Lucas and anyone else on the right.

And all those sources you listed above, that's the media I was referring to. Yes, during election time, it's been commonplace to color code the states as a candidate won that state, but it's only recently (the 2000 election) that we began to break down people's beliefs and put them in either the red state box or the blue state box. But as I have shown, during the Reagan and Clinton elections, the states can swap colors very quickly. You never did address the issue, you ran from it. The bottom line is, these colors can and will change. So your entire argument is a moot point.

#39     Feb 21, 2006
  10. Guess what? Being a liberal you have to assume that you'll die the same way as you lived your life - ignorant. :D

Ah yes, the playground antics continue...

#40     Feb 21, 2006