Post Debate Buzz For Herman Cain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, May 6, 2011.

1. I'm guessing he's not a trader as 99 % odds aren't good enough for him

#31     May 6, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Are "black", republican candidates 12.6% of all republican candidates?

#32     May 6, 2011
  3. You said, "Republicans vote along party lines as long as their candidate is white." You provide no evidence to support that statement. Please give recent specific examples or a recent statistical study.

It's not the fault of Republicans if blacks choose not to run as Republicans. However, that trend is starting to change. Last November 33 blacks ran as Republicans in congressional elections and you'll see many more in the future. The reason more blacks are running as Republicans is because they see that they can get white Republican votes. There will be many more blacks running as Republicans in the future.

Personally, I don't vote for either Democrats or Republicans, but the shift is interesting to watch.

#33     May 6, 2011
  4. According to Tom Davis "Last November 33 blacks ran as Republicans in congressional elections"

#34     May 6, 2011
  5. Last election, there were 33 black republicans running for office in the 435 US congressional districts. 7.6% of all districts had a black Republican candidate.

#35     May 6, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Many huh? Care to name a few African political candidates who want to reduce the size of government, eliminate welfare and instill a sense of personal responsibility among voters?

BTW I don't think Clinton was an African.

#36     May 6, 2011
  7. Are they swing voters?

#37     May 6, 2011
  8. Moron, you are defensive about being called a racist because you know it is true.

#38     May 6, 2011
  9. What is the percentage of "black" democrat candidates? What percentage of the democrat party are "black".

#39     May 6, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

The assertion was made that blacks are underrepresented among republican congressmen. So how would answers to your questions help test that assertion?

#40     May 6, 2011