Post count...can we eliminate it?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ElectricSavant, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

I was betting on ES reaching 10K over the weekend, but looks like there has been an accident and he is stuck at 9938.

Anyway, here is one last advice: Retire your handle and start with a new one, let's say ElectricSavant2......

#41     Jul 23, 2006
  2. In the late 90s when I was "daytrading" stocks, DATEK locked up every other trade (platform froze)... average loss was about $200 per trade due to them... but they credited me back my $9 commissions! :D

3 mos of that and it blew my acct sky high.

Well, that, and doing what they told me to do on the Yahoo stock message boards.

#42     Jul 23, 2006
  3. How the hell did the secret service let Sasquatch get that close to the presidents chopper!!!:D

#43     Jul 24, 2006

4. I've been through that myself and became a firm believer in a back-up computer system. There is nothing worse than entering a long position and then having the computer go on the fritz before getting the stop loss to the market. You come back online and see the stock heading to the basement taking all your money with it. :eek:

-1bigsteve (o:

#44     Jul 28, 2006
  5. #45     Jul 30, 2006
  6. #46     Jul 30, 2006
  7. So all we have to do is complain about our post count and we can become a moderator now?

Is that how it works?

This place is becoming unreal.

#47     Aug 2, 2006
  8. :D :confused:

#48     Aug 3, 2006
  9. Actually making ES a mod was a brilliant move by Baron. Mods have an official role (hall monitor) and aren't supposed to aimlessly post . Left unchecked ES would have kept posting and crashed the ET servers.

Rennick:D

#49     Aug 3, 2006
  10. Moderator or no moderator, let's hope he keeps his word and does not come back.

Maybe it was a posthumous award?

:D

#50     Aug 3, 2006