Post count...can we eliminate it?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ElectricSavant, Jul 22, 2006.

1. I think you have a dangling participle in that last statement.

9937 posts!!!!??!!!!??!! :eek:

#21     Jul 22, 2006
  2. ok have it your way...cya

#22     Jul 22, 2006
  3. The Archangel of ET floats away...

Hey! Can I have some of your posts??

#23     Jul 22, 2006
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

This is one of the funniest threads on ET. A guy begging to erase the evidence that he doesn't have a life. :) I say there is no shame in it!! Who cares that there is an outside world, when you have internet and ET???

Wasn't it today, that I ran into a thread where ES responded to himself like 5 times in a row? :confused:

But hey, I have another idea! Can we have a Postcount Exchange, where we could trade our postcounts? I am willing to trade a few thousands of Electric's posts, for a pic of his with Wifey... :)

#24     Jul 22, 2006
  5. Layoff of this guy, very unstable, maybe he's just drunk about hitting the big 10k. The wifes probably on his ass about the growing fat roll, bugged out eyes, and computer chair emitting a strong smell of ass.

Dr. Phil Rennick out:D

#25     Jul 23, 2006
  6. mxjones

mxjones

As someone who has read ET for years, but only recently posted, I have to say that I think ES is a lonely person with serious mental issues.

Further, his (mostly) mindless posts clog up numerous threads because he feels compelled to comment on practically everything (thus 10,000 posts).

ES, take a break and go find something worthwhile to do with your life. You will thank me later.

#26     Jul 23, 2006
  7. Between Drawdown and ES, they probably make 75% of new posts on ET.

#27     Jul 23, 2006
  8. Let's be fair.... there is one other member who outranks all of these in terms of pointless posting to pad his running totals.

Profile For ZZZzzzzzzz
    Date Registered: 06-14-04
    Total Posts: 12605 (16.39 posts per day)

#28     Jul 23, 2006
  9. Wow.... ES's last post on ET????

#29     Jul 23, 2006
  10. Excellent idea!

I'll exchange 150 of my posts for a DATE with Wifey and a blindfold... for me!

dd

#30     Jul 23, 2006