Post a picture of your shoes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pension_Admin, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Clarks are some kick ass shoes. I bought a pair of these and the shine never dulls. They look good with jeans. I have about 6 different pair of clarks in different colors and styles. Great walking shoe. These shoes are under $100. They are made in England and those people measure shoes differently so ya better try them on.

[​IMG]

#12     Feb 21, 2010
  3. [​IMG]

#13     Feb 21, 2010
  4. Yeah, I know. I love those Allen Edmond shoes. They got great style and the craftsmanship looks superb.

Their shoes are crazy expensive tho. I could get 3 pairs of Bostonian shoes for the same price as a pair of Allen Edmond shoes.

#14     Feb 21, 2010
  5. Did you just bought them? The picture look kind of blurry. Nice high heel tho.

#15     Feb 21, 2010
  6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

probably only available in nyc in the usa, but if you can get hold of them, then i would highly recommend:

http://www.church-footwear.com/

i have several pairs, and that is probably all i will need for the next ten years as they last and last.

a wise man once said only the rich can afford cheap shoes.

#16     Feb 22, 2010
  7. brandx

brandx

Got socks?

#17     Feb 22, 2010
  8. Not even in the winter. :D

- Spydertrader

#18     Feb 22, 2010
  9. I noticed that most of the entrepreneur types don't have to dress up. They can afford to wear t-shirt, track pants, and sneakers during most of the time.

#19     Feb 22, 2010
  10. My trading attire consists of T-Shirt, Shorts, Fleece and a Ball-Cap (and, of course, those tennis shoes posted previously [without socks]).

I may wear sunglasses when heading outside for a smoke.

- Spydertrader

#20     Feb 22, 2010