Post a picture of your ride

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jumpshot, Jul 1, 2009.

1. quality wise, there is no comparison in interiors--stock ofcourse.

surf

#51     Jul 1, 2009
  2. I guess I'm the only weenie here with my used 2002 Toyota Corolla...well 80% of my poor Phd classmates drive Toyotas anyways.

Switching to a bimmer M3 soon...just went for a test drive and that is one sweet ass ride!!

#52     Jul 1, 2009
  3. Falcon cabin, the Gulfstream is more $ but it does not BLOW it away.

#53     Jul 1, 2009

4. had a litle bit of a drawdown last year....

[​IMG]

#54     Jul 1, 2009

5. regardless of opinion, the smart set fly marquis jet and have their choice of planes.http://www.marquisjet.com/card_pricing.aspx

it's plain stupid to drop the coin when services like this are available.

best, surf

#55     Jul 1, 2009
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually the G550 has about 78% more range than the 2000. And cruises about 30kts faster. BUT it costs much more to purchase and to operate. The Gulfstreams are not nearly as efficient.

"Electronics"? I assume you mean AVIONICS. What in the G550 cockpit is better than the Falcon cockpit, based on your personal experiance?

"Stock luxury"? Most of these cabin class jets have custom finished interiors. Costing anywhere from several hundred thousand to over a million dollars. IOW there is nothing in a G550 that couldn't also be installed in the Falcon if the customer wants it.

And before you start trying to impress everyone with what a big shot you are on the subject. I'm typed in both a Falcon and a Gulfstream, so I know a little bit about them.

#56     Jul 1, 2009
  7. [​IMG]

Ghetto McFabulous
    :)

#57     Jul 1, 2009

8. i'm not a pilot, so you have me there. however, i know the luxury market and G550 simply has much more cachet than ANY falcon

it's a superior aircraft in heritage, name and quality--- my opinion of course.

surf

#58     Jul 1, 2009
  9. If you want to be a stepper on the road you drive this.

#59     Jul 1, 2009
  10. Ash1972

Ash1972

Do you (fractionally) own, lease or charter?

#60     Jul 1, 2009