Post a picture of your ride

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jumpshot, Jul 1, 2009.

1. A Gulfstream G550 does not blow away a Dassault Falcon 2000. Perhaps you can tell my how it blows it away, besides the 10million difference in price.

#41     Jul 1, 2009
  2. those with real wealth drive a 1972 ford LTD station wagon:D

#42     Jul 1, 2009
  3. Ash1972

Ash1972

I used to like Aston Martin before they decided premiership footballers were their target market.

I used to have a TVR Chimaera until I realised it was just sitting there while I took taxis.. :)

I can't however say that I used to own or lease a PJ. That's still an aspiration. It strikes me that personalised air travel is the only thing available exclusively to the rich that's actually USEFUL as opposed to just a more expensive way to do exactly what the middle class do.

#43     Jul 1, 2009
  4. aegis

aegis

And you realize it was a joke, right?

Pointless thread. Anyone can find some picture of a random car and call it their own.

A better thread topic would be: what trading methodology did you utilize to earn enough money to buy the car that you claim to own? However, nobody here actually trades.

#44     Jul 1, 2009
  5. A Gulfstream blows aways this, but not a Falcon 2000. Thay are both heavy jets.

#45     Jul 1, 2009

6. try near double the range, better stock electronics, more stock luxury on inside, I could go on and on. Gulfstream clearly the superior choice.

surf

#46     Jul 1, 2009
  7. IMF

IMF

posting a pic cause you are too lazy
    [​IMG]

#47     Jul 1, 2009
  8. Shagi

Shagi

I had a certain fancy car - sold it

AS I work and yes trading from home why keep a high value commodity parked and depreciating that I only use 2% of my time. Now when I need to get around I walk, train or bus and I enjoy it after driving for 20years. Its refreshing, now I just laugh when I see folks trying to show off with $100K cars on finance.

#48     Jul 1, 2009
  9. There called avionics, and the only thing different is the Gulfstream has PlainView. The Gulfstream has the longest range. The interiors are equal.

• g550.jpg
      File size:
      57.9 KB
      Views:
    #49     Jul 1, 2009

10. yes. with 12 year financing, anyone with a pulse can afford an exotic

http://www.woodsidecredit.com/programs.asp

#50     Jul 1, 2009