Post a picture of your ride

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jumpshot, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Sushi

Sushi

talk about sad!!

#31     Jul 1, 2009
  2. #32     Jul 1, 2009
  3. Sushi

Sushi

No wY. That is an ancient testarosa. Dealer wouldn't show off that pos itailian disposable car

#33     Jul 1, 2009
  4. IMF

IMF

#34     Jul 1, 2009
  5. Your not a stepper until you have this.

#35     Jul 1, 2009

6. G5 blows that plane away.

regarding cars--- bentley, RR, and aston martin are truly the only status vehicles remaining--if any do at all. mercedes, porsche, ferrari have all long since run their status course--- other than in beverly hills where bentley burned out a long time ago--- they are like the mercedes benz of NYC in B hills.

either be a real player, or drive budget---in between is stupid.

surf

#36     Jul 1, 2009
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah, I have a garage full of porsches including one that ran in LeMans in 1970. Got a 2009 shelby convertible. Got a truck the size of the navy.

It means nothing. Cars are not even status symbols in s.cal anymore.

What is important is having FUN. I respect the guys that use their money to have outrageous fun without pretention. Guys that work hard and play hard.

The most fun I ever had was bombing around Hermosa Beach in my Karmman Ghia convertible. Girls loved that car more than any lotus or porsche or whatever that I have owned. I think I paid 3k for it.

Besides, the folks with real money are more into boats and airplanes. I'm spending next week on a friends 55-footer in the San Juan Islands. No cars involved lol. All my friends want to talk about is their lancairs and glasairs. :D

You ain't gonna impress anyone with a fancy car.

#37     Jul 1, 2009

8. 100% correct. Listen to this guy, gentlemen.

surf

#38     Jul 1, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Mine

1999 Jeep Wrangler
    Blue w/Black soft top
    5 speed 138,000 miles

Wife's

2008 Mazda RX-8
    White

Since they're nothing special I didn't see the point in posting pics.

I am working on an experimental home built aircraft. (Still finishing the design)

I just got the engine last week, a used Mazda 20B rotary w dual turbos.
    It'll be rebuilt before I use it.

#39     Jul 1, 2009
  10. wow 377OHMS if 10% is true still wow

I am doing very well and apparently I am dirt poor when compared to some of you :D

#40     Jul 1, 2009