Post a picture of your ride

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jumpshot, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Sushi

Sushi

Penis?

A car isn't going to get you pussy unless you have game in which Case you dont need the car

#21     Jul 1, 2009
  2. IMF

IMF

I seriously doubt you are American or European

HOT CAR = HOT WOMAN easily

there you learned something about North America and Western Europe

#22     Jul 1, 2009
  3. Ash1972

Ash1972

You could just give the $100K or so directly to a variety of, er, kittens. Wouldn't that be dealing direct?

;-)

#23     Jul 1, 2009
  4. Jumpshot

Jumpshot

A car is more then just a status symbol.

For example, a Lexus RX350 AWD is simply a great all around car. Great in snow/rain with awd, seats fold down/hatchback (practical), 0 to 60 in 7 seconds (quick), classy look, quiet comfortable ride etc. If I had to choose one car, then this would be it.

Any Porsche 911 or Cayman series is simply fast and exhilerating. Not a practical car by any means though. Cornering and acceleration simply cannot be compared to anything else. Any passenger will be scared and it may seem like a roller coaster to them. Fun fun fun.

#24     Jul 1, 2009
  5. You're looking at it from a black or white perspective, but getting laid isn't about guys who <i>definitely can</i> or <i>definitely can't</i> score, but millions of subtle levels in between.

Maybe you <i>can</i> trade profitably while paying uncompetitively high commissions, but why not pick the path of least resistance instead?

#25     Jul 1, 2009
  6. 911 Turbo X50

#26     Jul 1, 2009
  7. IMF

IMF

yes but this is better girlfriend experience, if you are into that, and you look squeaky clean for Jesus too

#27     Jul 1, 2009
  8. aegis

aegis

[​IMG]

#28     Jul 1, 2009
  9. IMF

IMF

aegis, you do realize we can follow the image back to some web site

you did know that right ??? :p

#29     Jul 1, 2009
  10. +1.

:D