Positions

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ertrader, May 20, 2002.

1. Im am posting this for the serious traders, the one that truly trade for a living, not parttime out of the office or "in dream land", or college kids who think the Etrade Game is real.

I don't advise anyone to follow this, I don't advocate anyof you taken positions in the same manner. I decline any specfic info on exact pricing and how much the traders are up or down. The latter is proprietary info and is not, in anyway ment to indice, promote or guarentee profit. In other words, "dont try this at home kids".

The last two big up days i took "small positions" scaling in.

Basically, My longer term play is as follows:\

Shorts consist of /Homebuilders/Ibm/
    semis/ MER/MWD/GS/LEH/BAC/JPM/MMM/

Longs consist of/ GD/Steel/NOC/NEM/and Oils services/

I am small, meaning not large enough to move markets but not small enough to take a lot of heat.

So, for you Traders who are serious, Now you know my longterm play. This is going to be standing until % wise moves against me.
    My outs are based on how much heat comes my way and what my technicals tell me. I have enough room for a few short term squezzes on the shortend.

2. don't you think the "serious traders" have ideas of their own???

I don't advise anyone to follow this, I don't advocate anyof you taken positions in the same manner.

then why are you posting???

makes no sense to moi...