Positionprofit(1) < 400 or marketposition(1) = 1 or barssinceexit(1) > 100

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by travis, Jan 9, 2004.

1. travis

travis

Hey, everything is clear in your post, except what is pretty obviously missing from my code. Please, tell me how I should write my final code. How exactly should I write it in easylanguage to make it work?

#11     Jan 9, 2004
  2. TGregg

TGregg

Well, you can examine the difference between the first group of six lines and the second character by character until you stumble across the difference, or (my advice) go do something else - you are too frustrated. Read this thread tomorrow, it'll be clear as day.

#12     Jan 9, 2004
  3. travis

travis

You have a funny way of helping me, by writing 3 posts to say there is something "obviously" wrong with my code, but still refusing to state it clearly.

#13     Jan 9, 2004
  4. travis

travis

Oh yeah, I found what you were referring to, and it's a meaningless detail, that is why it escaped me, besides the fact that you never explained what you were referring to. If you read all the posts in this thread you would know that what you superficially noticed on my first post is a meaningless detail, because...I won't explain it (read more and write less), just like you don't explain anything, but write posts trying to be brilliant, and end up being useless and frustrating me.
    Yes, I am frustrated, because I asked for help and ended up with my thread being trashed by your useless remarks.
    Look at how others have helped me and learn. Just the opposite of how you helped me. All code and no comments. You just write useless comments and no code.

#14     Jan 9, 2004
  5. travis

travis

For abogdan, I solved the problem. It had to do with the stop & reverse nature of my system.

#15     Jan 10, 2004
  6. abogdan

abogdan

Hi travis:

TGregg is absolutely correct. You are frustrated and angry at the whole world. We are trying to help you but it is not easy when someone is not listening. You remind me of my daughter: - she is a brilliant mathematician when she is not angry....
    Regards,

#16     Jan 10, 2004
  7. travis

travis

Well, thanks for helping me at least. I can take criticism from someone who's helping me.

#17     Jan 10, 2004
  8. abogdan

abogdan

Any time!

#18     Jan 10, 2004