Port's current thesis on the market...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Port1385, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Believing that fundamental conditions of the country are sound and there is nothing in the business situation to warrant the destruction of values that has taken place on the exchanges year to date, I have been purchasing sound common stocks. I am continuing and will continue purchases in substantial amounts at levels which I believe represent sound investment values.

In regards to Goldman Sachs, Goldman Sachs is an exceptional institution. It has an unrivaled global franchise, a proven and deep management team and the intellectual and financial capital to continue its track record of outperformance.

2. good luck, warren!

3. GL with that. Just pray you have the equity to hold onto those.

:p

4. Sounds more like a Thesis Statement, than a thesis to me.

Get it right noob !

5. There is no cause to worry. The high tide of prosperity will continue. The Government's business is in sound condition.

I am convinced we have now passed the worst and with continued unity of effort we shall rapidly recover.

The worst is over without a doubt.

6. you know if housing prices don't bottom out your position holding will spring a leak
    nothing will help, not even warren.
    I too am holding some stocks but thinking about selling them if when we have a bounce or if the dow goes below 10,500
    good luck

7. If you're going to be the new "stock_trad3r", then can you please post a level of the S+P when you promise to go away as well? :)

8. WINNER!

9. ElCubano

ElCubano

how bout 1180???? :D cut him off.....

10. ....and what is your HEDGE if wrong? :)

#10     Sep 24, 2008