Portrait of a Psycho

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PoundTheRock, Mar 20, 2006.

1. I don't worship Bush nor do I approve of everything he does.
    Even if you personally don't your right-wing brethren do. As I said before 75% of you reactionaries still approve of Bush's job performance and if you're not one of them you surely have not revealed it in any one of your previous posts. You have not been bashing bush loving idiots, you have not been criticizing morons who twice voted for an ignorant lazy puppet, you've been bashing liberals instead.

I don't think everything Clinton did was wrong either.
    99% of conservatives hate Clinton despite the fact that he was a centrist and then claim that the dems can't come up with reasonable candidates. Of course reasonable for them is an anti-abortion, anti-gay, pro-corporate, pro-religion free-trader

-Clinton invades no enemy of ours w/ no threat - Hero
    BS, you'd be hard-pressed to find a liberal ET poster explicitely supporting that war.

-Bush invades radical Muslims post 9/11 - Terrorist/ war criminal.
    Another BS, Bush was supported by 95% of the country when he invaded radical muslims in Afghanistan, Iraq on the other side was a secular state with no ties to Al-Qaeda.

#21     Mar 20, 2006
  2. Hold on a minute. The thread was titled "Portrait of a Psycho".

I was expecting to see a portrait of ZZZzzzzzzz, but all I got was more fiction from the liberal fanatics. :mad:

#22     Mar 20, 2006
  3. 1. I have specifically revealed to you directly in other threads that I do not support every thing Bush does.

2. Its obvious dems can't come up w/ reasonable candidates. If you can't beat Bush, you got issues w/ your political prowess.

3. The point is half the posts in chit chat somehow attempt to tie Bush into being a Nazi/ war criminal/ terrorist etc. with all the lefty's yelling "YEAH ANYWAY!" Yet no mention of the previous aggression your hero subjected us to. We had a lot more reason to use military power post 9/11 than against some area of the world most democrats didn't even know how to locate on a map.

#23     Mar 20, 2006
  4. Bush is a profligate dem and a social conservative. the worst of both worlds but still less annoying than Gore, Kerry, etc.

#24     Mar 20, 2006
  5. No kidding, I did not realize that the dems are big on corporate welfare and tax cuts for the rich. Try to use your brain before you post.

#25     Mar 20, 2006
  6. The dems certainly have issues but that does not justify voting for an incompent, lazy and stupid puppet. The Palestinian Authority had issues too yet we rightly condemn palestinians for electing Hamas. Hitler's and Stalin's opposition had issues but it does not excuse Hitler's and Stalin's voters, they all made extremely dumb choices. So did you.

Bush will go down in history as the worst american president ever and you will go down in history as his ardent and blind supporters. As I said before you'd be despised and cursed by future generations just like Hitler's and Stalin's supporters are. Try to explain to them (future generations) that Kerry was a coward in Vietnam while Bush heroically defended Texas.

#26     Mar 20, 2006
  7. Incompetent, lazy & stupid? You mean like Gore? Writing a tree hugging book doesn't exactly make you the most qualified individual for president. Thank God he wasn't prez following 9/11.

Yep, the media will make sure Bush is viewed as the worst... and southern Californians and New Yorkers will believe it. But as we both know, Carter was the most incompetent. Re-check those interest rates/ unemployment rates/ inflation.

#27     Mar 20, 2006