Portrait of a Psycho

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PoundTheRock, Mar 20, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

US President George W. Bush said he hoped to resolve the nuclear dispute with Iran with diplomacy, but warned Tehran he would "use military might" if necessary to defend Israel.

"The threat from Iran is, of course, their stated objective to destroy our strong ally Israel. That's a threat, a serious threat. It's a threat to world peace," the US president said after a speech defending the war in Iraq.

"I made it clear, and I'll make it clear again, that we will use military might to protect our ally Israel," said Bush, who was apparently referring to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's call for the destruction of Israel.

On the atomic dispute, Bush said he hoped "to solve this issue diplomatically" with a "united message" to Tehran from Washington, London, Paris, Berlin as well as Russia "hopefully" and China.

2. I sure hope he does something about it before the libs take over in 08.

3. That's too bad he's incompetent and everything he's done so far has been a total disaster so if I were you I would not hold my breath. With our astronomical debt and our military already stretched too thin we can obviously nuke Iran into oblivion but short of that we are out of options thanks to him at exactly the time when the situation is critical. Of course you'd rather have a beer with him than Al Gore or Kerry so you made a smart choice in 2000 and 2004 lucas.

PS Libs will likely take over in 2006

4. Yeah, that's the problem. Kerry and Gore are so bad, we had no other option. Ill have a beer w/ any of them though! Maybe I could get a free one from them through a social program!

5. I still wish the US wasn't owned by Israel and would just stop being Israel's bitch.....

Isreal + US (as it's bitch) = OWned

[​IMG]

6. If we weren't Israel's female canine, they'd be wiped off the map. Not sure why it's offensive to put a hood on a muslim terrorist's head in jail but isn't offensive to see Israel wiped off the face of the planet.

7. Just asking because I dont know the answer......but...

How much did/does Israel support the US with the war on Iraq?? Seems the UK gives us more support no?

Eventhough we are really in Iraq to protect Israel eventhough nobody admits it... imo

8. Of course no other option, that's just too bad right wing degenerates like you hated Clinton's guts who was a centrist just as passionately so your claims that the dems can't come up with a "good" nominee are pure nonsense.

You're brain-dead right wing reactionaries who sold their souls for a tax cut and no criticism and swiftboating of Gore, Kerry and Clinton is going to change it. Fifty years from now you are going to be as despised and cursed by future generations of americans for electing Bush as Stalin and Hitler supporters are despised and cursed today.

PS I am not comparing Bush to Stalin and Hitler, I am comparing stupidity and ignorance of Bush, Stalin and Hitler supporters though.

9. Brain dead? If I may, I'd like to direct you to a thread on this forum entitled "Intelligencia Photos". I have enlightened said thread on the intelligent liberal voters of today by way of several pictures. Might I add that I doubt so much as one of those voters come anywhere near my intelligence.

#10     Mar 20, 2006