Portland School spends $500k to deem Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches racist.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

butter & jelly sandwiches racist

who knew?

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The sandwiches obviously did!

3. pspr

pspr

The fact that people like this with unrational ideas get promoted to positions of responsibility is a sign of the decline of America. You see it everywhere, yet it continues.

Can our fall from grace be far behind with people like this controlling important public offices?

4. Max E.

Max E.

I guess now i know why my mom was always cutting eye holes in my sandwiches.

5. Eight

Eight

All these quasi-marxist assholes think that they can do something about the situation wherein Caucasians innovate more, earn, more, have more... It's just the way it is. In Genesis right after they all got off the Ark God says that "Japtheth will prosper". Japtheth is the Indo-Europeans. [Ham is Africa/Asia and Shem is the ME.] Japtheth has the roads, retirement accounts, planes, corporations, clean drinking water, etc. Ham/Shem have goats and chickens pretty much. All this marxist idiocy will continue right up until Jesus returns and even after. The story of what it takes for Jesus to consolidate power at that time is funny. Egypt has to be told that they won't get rain if they don't join the annual worship in Jerusalem, some world leaders have to be killed even.

6. wjk

wjk

Peanut Butter Jelly Time![​IMG]

7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

and to imagine that George Washington Carver invented peanut butter....... but mentioning or using peanut butter is racist.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Modern liberalism IS a mental disease.

#10     Jun 19, 2013