Portfolios (S&P500, Nasdaq100, DAX, US Stocks)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Duarte, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Duarte

Duarte

I´ll buy:

ISHARES DAX (DE) (EXS1) ETF

#51     Oct 2, 2012
  2. Duarte

Duarte

As was observed before, it seems that the ACWI (iShares MSCI All Country World Index Fund) is following the same pattern.
    I expect that overall market (USA, United Kingdom, Germany,...) continues to go up, as long as the ACWI continues to close above the previous low 46,48 and key support. If close daily below 46,48 I consider the possibility of exit.

[​IMG]

#52     Oct 2, 2012
  3. Duarte

Duarte

Below are the Portfolios.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#53     Oct 7, 2012
  4. Duarte

Duarte

The NASDAQ 100 DOUBLE-LEVERAGED PORTFOLIO above is repetead.

Below is the NASDAQ 100 TRIPLE-LEVERAGED PORTFOLIO.

[​IMG]

#54     Oct 7, 2012
  5. Duarte

Duarte

The lower profitability of the US STOCK PORTFOLIO is related with the lower performance of the Nasdaq 100 index.

#55     Oct 7, 2012
  6. Duarte

Duarte

Below there are the Portfolios.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#56     Oct 14, 2012
  7. Duarte

Duarte

The following charts provide an overview of the portfolios evolution since the beginning.

The black line illustrates the evolution of the portfolio and the blue line shows an exponential moving average.
    (Updated on Fridays)

I made a small correction: On October 5, the stock LTON closed at 2, 54, but I updated the portfolio with the day low price (2, 47).
    The portfolio chart has already been corrected.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#57     Oct 14, 2012
  8. Duarte

Duarte

I have wanted to try trade without any stop loss because I take a long time to put the stop loss in all assets but the market fell and I took time to act.
    In rare situations I'll consider the possibility to buy and sell partial positions and I will not use the amount that I have determined at the start. (4000 USD or 3200 EUR) This would have been one of these situations.
    I'll spend more money on commissions, but I'll protect the portfolio.

#58     Oct 14, 2012
  9. Duarte

Duarte

The recent fall in NASDAQ reflects the great dependence on and affinity with the movements seen on the Apple which, by its turn influence the remaining indexes (S&P 500, DAX). This fall shows us that we can look quickly at the Apple chart to help us in market analysis.
    Both have the possibility of having the same formation (Head and Shoulders) with the difference that Appl broke down one day before as compared with the NASDAQ.

Now, I'm going to wait the confirmation that the rising support trend line in Appl is broken.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#59     Oct 14, 2012
  10. Duarte

Duarte

Will Apple´s support line hold?

[​IMG]

Will SPY´s 50 day moving average support line hold?

[​IMG]

#60     Oct 15, 2012