Portfolio Manager. Taking my trading account public...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by drewzoo, Apr 28, 2011.

1. drewzoo

drewzoo

I was a newbie on these boards about 6 years ago when I was just getting started in trading. Stayed for about 4 or 5 months before moving on. Alot has happened since then. I was an ibanker at the time and was looking to break into trading. It was too late for me to land a spot at a bulge bracket desk on the trading side and I didn't wan tot go back to b-school just to get a shot on an institutional trading desk. But from what I've learned since I'm glad I didn't.

I eventually became a commodity broker and then joined a small hedge fund. Now I'm doing something a little different, but it's quite interesting. I've decided to publish my trading results on a realtime basis. Basically sharing my trading performance. I have a very strong track record as a trader that I cannot publish, as it is unaudited, but what I can do is allow people to follow my trading real-time via a vetted trading system website that's been in business since 2003, Collective2.

I trade specific markets. Oil, gold, silver, gasoline. Right now I am focused on silver since it is the goto market for outperformance in this QE keynesian failure environment. I should also mention that I trade options as well, but that's besides the point. We're talking about absolute return here.

Checkout my track record, let me know what you think. There's a free trial for those looking to get my signals real-time during market hours. I know alot of you are traders, but if you've been having trouble putting together consistent profits, watching me might give you some ideas or help you settle down. Only subscribers can see the signals real-time, but again there's a free trial.

I'd like to emphasize that I believe consistent outsize returns are possible only when one specializes in a specific market and dedicates themselves to MASTERING that market. Technically, fundamentally, and psychologically. Knowing how to properly risk-manage doesn't hurt either.

the proof is in the pudding. checkout my performance.

http://silveroptions.collective2.com

2. Do you consider your performance since Feb-2011 "proof"?

3. d08

d08

That's hilarious.

4. You have a total of 20 trades, and out of those, 6 were profitable. Not nearly enough to qualify as "proof".

5. risky63

risky63

more flocks of pigs just went by my window.

6. ...that makes total sense - your attention to detail is also evident.

7. With who?

8. Why are brand new spammers repeatedly permitted to sign up and spam these forums?

This forum is really starting to become one big infomercial, it's kinda trashy. Baron really needs to step up his game.