Port1385 says to "double down" in your 3x inverse positions!!!

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by Port1385, Apr 15, 2009.

1. #71     Apr 22, 2009

2. So????

Now what, troll?

Are you gonna claim again that you knew the market was going up again? And that you're just averaging down?

Yep, that's a friggin' brilliant strategy for an active trader.

#72     Apr 22, 2009
  3. LOL.. was just about to post something similar. I'm relatively new here so I didn't know anything about this dude--luckily for me I trade based on charts, not whim.

#73     Apr 22, 2009

4. Good.

There seems to be all kinds of numbskulls here that just post jibberish.

Stick to your own methods and learn who to ignore, like this dipshit.

Although there seems to be so much garbage here now that it's like pickin' gnat shit outta pepper.

#74     Apr 22, 2009
  5. And you my friend have shown yourself to be a "piker" with absolutely ZERO credibility whatsoever.

#75     Apr 22, 2009
  6. Agreed 100%

#76     Apr 22, 2009
  7. #77     Apr 22, 2009

8. Looks like I wasn't paying attention then. :eek:

Anyone have any clue as to WHY trolls like this guy bother posting when it's obvious to everyone that he's a waste of protoplasm?

#78     Apr 22, 2009
  9. There is thought among some members here that management encourages these kind of posts because they help generate web-activity, and at the end of the day management can then present this data to current and potential advertisers.

Unfortunately, it is my opinion that these kinds of posts have lead to a demise of a certain quality of content on ET.

There used to be a TON of guys that actually traded for a living that posted here. Lots of guys that daytraded and were members of various prop firms.

But not anymore.
    Instead there is a preponderance of posts coming from "kids playing on the Internet" in between their junior college classes - - - at least so it seems.

Lots of cut and paste posts by people looking to support their claims, their egos, or their positions . . . Lots of posts by "paper-traders" who claim this, that, and the other thing - - - using no stop losses or risk management rules whatsoever.

No one here seems to trade PRICE, or even look at a chart. Instead, they have their TV sets glued to CNBC. My guess is that they couldn't draw a correct trendline on a stock chart if their life depended on it.

Sigh.

#79     Apr 22, 2009
  10. Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking.

Too bad that Baron allows this bullshit, but I can't criticize him for wanting to make a living too.

Matter-of-fact, iIwish I was tech savvy enough to start a website like this too....

:D

#80     Apr 22, 2009