Port1385 says to "double down" in your 3x inverse positions!!!

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by Port1385, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Jumping early again. If you're gonna call a breakout on TZA, it would have to, at the very least, break 39 convincingly.
    The S&P is also holding that 830 level, and unless we break it, I would be cautious on holding any 3x inverse overnight. The Bulls will take that as a reason to Bid like its 2006. You don't have to be a hero buddy, just wait for confirmation.

I should also mention that the volume today isn't top notch. It makes me believe some people are watching the price action. A Good support hold could be reason to buy, a breakdown could easily result in a race to the downside.

Today and tomorrow will definitely say alot about this rally

#111     Apr 23, 2009
  2. Hey look!

The troll learned something after all!!!

He learned how a real active trader actually trades, so now he can spin his fairy tales about who and what he is to create an even more complex fantasy.

Congratulations fool.

Just keep at it and you can rise the ranks of trolldom and try and match the alcoholic Ztroll.

#112     Apr 23, 2009
  3. And this confirms it.

#113     Apr 23, 2009
  4. Jesus, what choppy action today.

I sold FAZ this am after it went positive a little and made .10 on the day. Overall the trade was up 6%.

I've been waiting all day to which way it's gonna head. i suspect that the last 1 1/2 hrs is gonna be a rocket ride. Or not.

Financials have been holding the market up all day. XLF touched unchanged on the day once and went back up. If it breaks negative, things may fall apart into the close.

Or not.

:D

#114     Apr 23, 2009
  5. There is **no question** in my mind that the entire market is going to take one humongo dump in the near future. There seems no floor.

As for the "Landis" id, I have never once seen that guy make a call or post up a chart. Supposedly, he is either some grizzly hasbeen trader from the 80s or a clown.

Im loading up on the inverse right now. This will not break higher, its simply too overbought...

#115     Apr 23, 2009
  6. Enjoy giving me your money bro.

#116     Apr 23, 2009
  7. You dont even have the knowledge to ask me on what timeframe I am looking at or how I am trading. Am I buying and holding (investing) or making dozens of trades per day...or hundreds of trades per day?

You probably dont know what prop trading is about because you need a little more experience.

#117     Apr 23, 2009
  8. #118     Apr 23, 2009
  9. All you have is generic insults and pleasantries.

I will repeat myself. Either you are a hasbeen trader who tanked his account at some point in the last some odd years and are now withdrawn to posting on a trading forum meant for bucketshop warriors OR you are some assanine clown begging for attention.

Lets say its true that you were with Tudor as you claim. Tudor & crew isnt on this forum because they are too busy in some tropical country getting laid and sailing the yacht.

You on the otherhand are resolved to a home computer calling some guy you dont know a "dirtbag".

So you choose, which are you, A or B?

#119     Apr 23, 2009
  10. From this point on, I ( as well as a bunch of others on this thread ) couldn't care less what you have to say, or what you are trading.

You have shown yourself to be a CLOWN.
    You think that you are adding value, but many here on ET have pointed out how totally clueless you are. People have tried to be polite and humor you, but it is obvious that you are just another college kid playing on the Internet between their classes.

And for some bizarre reason, you are not able to fathom the fact that I am NOT THE ONLY person here on ET that can see this.

Keep posting on ET Mr. Prop Trader.
    No one is listening.
    :D

#120     Apr 23, 2009