Port1385 says to "double down" in your 3x inverse positions!!!

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by Port1385, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Charts are NOTHING without accurate trend lines. He fails in this department.

#101     Apr 23, 2009
  2. You guys make too many assumptions. I can be in and out of the positions I post at any given time. Just look at the charts and trade what you see.

I am willing to bet money that none of you have ever traded at a prop firm and probably couldnt survive. Just a bunch of idiots trading from their home with a few grand on that venerable IBKR program.

If you want me to post up my full book and post positions in real time, then pay me for my time. Until then, I post at my leisure and leave the peanut gallery to assume...

#102     Apr 23, 2009
  3. Original plan is setting up nicely. I have a few other charts on the daily level, 5 minute bar, that I will post later. Im using one right now that is a few days out with the fans and arcs.

[​IMG]

#103     Apr 23, 2009
  4. Adding to my TZA position...

#104     Apr 23, 2009
  5. Again, look how foolish you guys were calling me some high school kid in between class...

Its ok to hold overnight, it truly is. If you are so scared to hold overnight, then it means that you do not know what you are doing and have not spent enough time to learn the trade. Holding an inverse position right about now is a low risk strategy.

The TZA will triple from here and its a no brainer buy/hold for the short term. Im not white knuckling it, not at all.

#105     Apr 23, 2009
  6. LOL getting defensive are we? Dude, every call you make you should technically have a 50% chance of landing. As in, I could ask my four year old nephew "Dude, tomorrow, is it going to be an up day? Or what do you think little man, a down day?" He should, like you, have a 50% chance of getting any singular call right. The problem is, of course, that your success rate is well below the 50% nearly guaranteed you via statistics.

#106     Apr 23, 2009
  7. So what VALUE are you giving anyone if ALL you are doing is providing a CHART to look at?

You act as if no one here is sitting in front of a charting/trading platform.

Since you provide absolutely NO METHODOLOGY behind what you post, this thread is essentially worthless.

#107     Apr 23, 2009
  8. Looks like breakout on the TZA. Continuing to add to existing position until close of market.

#108     Apr 23, 2009
  9. Lol dude... TZA is in a DOWNWARD trend right now. Making LH & LL.

#109     Apr 23, 2009
  10. A breakout in TZA???
    Did it not make a new low for the move yesterday?

You really need to put the crack pipe down dude. You really do. :D

#110     Apr 23, 2009