Porsche is celebrating its best year in history by giving every single employee a bonus

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by dealmaker, Mar 24, 2017.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

2. Pekelo

Pekelo

All other German automakers do that just not as much. I posted this earlier in the TSLA thread:

"Bonus payments from other car firms in Germany:

Mercedes: 5400€ to 130,000 employees for 2016
    BMW: 8995.50€ for 2016
    Audi: 6900€ for 2015
    VW: 3950€ to 120,000 employees for 2015

Keep in mind that most of these employees of the above manufacturers receive this bonus payment only when they are subject to a certain labour agreement. Not every single one of their employees receives the payment, unlike at Porsche this year."

athlonmank8 and dealmaker like this.
  3. mlawson71

mlawson71

For a brief moment there I read there that they're giving all their employees Porsche cars. :D
    That said, the actual bonus is still quite impressive.

4. carrer

carrer

Porsche manufactures one of the best cars.

lawrence-lugar likes this.
  5. motif

motif

6. dealmaker likes this.
  7. Yes but I see many balding middle aged/seniors driving porches

8. CBC

CBC

I like the 4wd porches. There is 1 sedan model I like but that is just about it.

I believe the 2nd fasted production car is the Porche spyder. 1st been the cobra jet.

9. piezoe

piezoe

It is clear to me why they can afford to give these bonuses after my most recent repair bill.

CBC and vanzandt like this.
  10. S2007S

S2007S

All luxury car makers are having historical profits and their best years ever thanks to one thing, a surging stock market, if the markets weren't surging none of these luxury car manufacturers would be seeing such profits.....once the markets go into bear mode watch the sales of the luxury car makers drop like you haven't seen them drop in over 10 years!

#10     Mar 27, 2017
    dealmaker and marketsurfer like this.