Popular platforms?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by w4rn1ng, Dec 4, 2016.

1. w4rn1ng

w4rn1ng

Hi, i'm developing a custom indicator for various platforms, the idea is to rent it to traders.

I see there is a huge number of different platforms, while i've used to try many of them in my past, i have no idea which one is popular enough to be worth investing time and money to develop a custom indicator for it, and which one is not worth the effort.

The ideal platform:

- would have more than 100k active users around the world (even with different brokers, but same platform).

- users would have a decent account size, like >50-100kusd, and would be able to afford a 500usd/month fee without problems.

- would have the ability of develop custom indicators, and these indicators can be rented to traders behind a monthly/annual license fee.

If you have any idea or opinion, share it please! tnx

2. CBC

CBC

Ur dreaming. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

It sounds like ur expecting som1 out there is going to pay you $500 a month for your indicators?

I honestly don't know what to type. :confused:

comagnum and kent like this.
  3. algofy

algofy

:vomit:

CBC likes this.
  4. w4rn1ng

w4rn1ng

Honestly i don't understand how my post could sound rude or offensive, i am really looking for some advice from informed users regarding a good platform (with the requirements listed on my first post) worth investing time and money for the development of my products.

I'm not trolling or looking to waste anybody time.

5. kent

kent

Why would anyone sell or rent a golden egg laying goose?

Also if your special indicator made any real money, you would not have posted this post. Think about it.

yiehom, algofy and lawrence-lugar like this.
  6. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

$500 a month for an "indicator" ? Like it gives buy and sell signals? Look at collective2

7. algofy

algofy

Do your own research vendor.

8. w4rn1ng

w4rn1ng

I see, thanks anyway

9. algofy

algofy

Why would anybody help you to profit by taking advantage of newbies.

janny and viruscore1 like this.
  10. w4rn1ng

w4rn1ng

No actually newbies are not my target, i could sell my product for 50usd/month and target newbies (retail traders mostly), there are millions of them, new comers every month, but i'm not interested, my ideal clients are professional traders, with 5-10yrs experience.

#10     Dec 4, 2016