Pope

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cesko, May 14, 2007.

1. Cesko

Cesko

Is this a threat?
    I can't stand some people's opinions here, they hate my opinions yet I have never been threatened nor did I threaten anybody.
    Are you a religious freak??
    By the way Jesus Christ have never lived it's an allegorical figure (not historical). Christ's story is older than Christianity!!

#11     May 16, 2007
  2. jem

jem

I see some references saying that the spanish inquisition killed some natives. Without reading further I would say it is unlikely the "Popes outfit" was involved. The pope very early on attemepted to stop the inquisition.

The spainsh monarchs were the ones driving that train.

#12     May 16, 2007
  3. Yes, in a way you could say my contribution was allegorical. In a way, you could say I never lived. You could say I was not a historical figure.

But I could say the same thing about you...and I do. I am as real or as unreal as you are...for we are not different.

Simply put, you are not real. You are merely a symbol seeming to walk around and "live". But bodies do not "live". What you think you are is not "alive".

And this has been the case far longer than Christianity as you know it. Time itself is an illusion, so the past and future do not really exist. So neither I, nor you, are "historical" in any way.

Whether you seem to sleep, or whether you seem to be awake...it is all the same delusional dream of "life" and "death".

What a joke!

Jesus

#13     May 17, 2007
  4. jem

jem

jesus was mentioned in nearly concurrent historical accounts.

see josepheus.

#14     May 17, 2007
  5. LT701

LT701

what bugs me is the Church's role in pushing supporting illegal immigration, and I say that as a Catholic

#15     May 17, 2007
  6. Cesko

Cesko

It makes perfect sense for them.

#16     May 17, 2007
  7. Christos is a greek word and it refers to the Christ principle which can overshadow anyone. It is not a "being". As it happened, Jesus, the man, was overshadowed by the Christ principle, in other words he lived it (got it) as much as most of the so called christians fail to get it, and still looking for a carnalized god which is impossible because God cannot incarnate, that's why Angels exist.
    What is the Christ principle? It is rising from the lower-self to the higher-self, while slowly killing off (sacrificing) the lower self. hence the symbol of death of christ...

#17     May 22, 2007