Pope to resign !!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Mercor

Mercor

Some reports mention that the Pope will retire to Boca Raton, FL

#11     Feb 11, 2013
  2. An overused but highly appropriate quote:
    For evil to prosper all it needs is for good people to do nothing.

There are plenty of places to practice ones spiritual beliefs without having to turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to such criminal activity that is so prevelant in the Catholic church.

#12     Feb 11, 2013
  3. A jolly good lump sum was not needed, just a longboat full of young boys, a few martinis, and the house to himself lured the Pope away from his post.

Did he really think deserting Hitler's youth would come back to bite him in the ass? Then he joins the imperial league of progressive monotheism... He should of known better, we'd be lurking.

The religious demographic which says 90% are Catholics, yet out of those 90% I would bet all my vital organs that barely 20% of them are actually religious beyond saying that they believe in god when asked. I can't imagine more than 30% of self styled Catholics actually caring about the Pope really.

I don't think an African pope is out of the question.

1. It would make the church look more progressive (though there has already been two African popes; only one of which may have been black)

2. Catholicism was, a few years ago, the fastest growing religion in Africa and Islam has been sneaking up on it.

#13     Feb 11, 2013