Pope pisses off Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pekelo, Sep 15, 2006.

1. case and point.....its like your only answer when somebody defeats you intellectually.

#71     Sep 20, 2006
  2. Thanks.

edit: I have used that shoe to kick some serious democrat ass the last six years.....:)

#72     Sep 20, 2006
  3. BSAM

BSAM

(Sorry Jem)---The pope caved.

Otherwise---In regards to the thread title---What doesn't piss off the Muslims???

#73     Sep 20, 2006
  4. stu

stu

whoa stand down and at ease there solider. Mission (already) accomplished.

Unfortunately our President fucked up your idea when he got rid if the sad-man-insane guy, who was the Hitler in that region, but never-no-mind.
    We now got Islam and those mooslims fighting the west in the name of God and Allah while Popes and America fight under God in the name of Christianity and "democracy". Dark ages here we come. Hoo-raah

#74     Sep 20, 2006
  5. That was one damned good post. Totally agree about Uncle Saddam. Bush screwed up there. But he was just reacting to a little thing called 9-11. This whole thing was enevitable, I'm still glad Bush is our prez.

#75     Sep 20, 2006
  6. No one here has defeated my intellectually.

That's why you see folks like RM want to fight me in an octagon or hire people to injure me physically....because they can't "win" intellectually.

I guess you are among the dense who think that people actually win or lose intellectually here...

What a delusion...enjoy your imaginary victories and imaginary defeats...

#76     Sep 20, 2006
  7. Yes, the klannish have been in power, and we call all see how much they have forked it up...

Oh well, all great empires went down in flames at the hands of klannish types...

#77     Sep 20, 2006
  8. Wonder what would happen if we dropped a couple of Daisy Cutters on Mecca during the Hajj. Now, that would be interesting, given the pattern of the explosion and circular movement of the worshippers.

#78     Sep 20, 2006
  9. jem

jem

how did the pope cave.

He made and intriguing statement - to the effect -- I am sorry if you are bothered by what i said but I am not taking back what I said.

#79     Sep 20, 2006
  10. I never claimed i defeated you in this thread...Im observing you get defeated by others because you don't have a valid argument unless you resort to calling others KKK, Racist, Fascist...the list goes on...Imagine a debate where one candidate says "we need to build this country from within and improve our schools so we can lead the world in technology".......and the other candidate says..."fuck you , you fucking Fascist pig".......that takes a lot of thought and intellect.

#80     Sep 20, 2006