Pope pisses off Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pekelo, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Yes, only a Nazi like Pabst (or me) would dare to know a lot about Hitler's Germany. Pious liberals only need to parrot rehearsed lines about "evil" and "holocaust", no further study required.

What happend at Bergen, Nikkie? Do you even know?

Just like everything liberals think they know about race, gender, economics, immigration, gun control is some combination pious rhetoric, slogan and sheer fantasy, so it is with the history of WW2.

#51     Sep 17, 2006

2. Populist politics is like that.

#52     Sep 17, 2006
  3. Hi Dan

You've apparently masturbated to those images quite a few times, huh? It's okay... since you spend so much time propounding your hate philosophy on an anonymous message board, I doubt you have what the Chancellor had in him - the ability to act on your convictions. I'm not so sure about Pabst - that's why it creeps me out a bit when he starts PM'ing me.

It was so interesting for me to find out that you're still a teenager. It puts a lot of your rantings here in perspective. But really, you should be out bird-dogging chicks instead of searching out Holocaust images and hanging around doing the talky-talk with old farts like Pabst :)

#53     Sep 17, 2006
  4. "Muslims piss off pope"

#54     Sep 17, 2006
  5. By the way, Dan... in another thread, one in which you were parroting your tired old line 'Immigration to white countries is the reason for all social ills' (yes I know, which thread? There are so many of them here), I asked you if you were not also an immigrant. You failed to respond.

Now we have this sentence, above.
    Hmm... let's look at the sentence construction here. Actually, let's not, because it's pretty bad. In fact this is a grammatical dog's breakfast of a sentence.

Now... is this something that would come out of the mouth of a native English speaker?

I sort of doubt it.

What's the real story, Dan?

#55     Sep 17, 2006
  6. Apperently, he's australian-but an immigrant, as well? From where-south africa? That would make sense, in an ironic kind of way. As for bad grammar, well it happens.
    There was nothing pious, or liberally correct about the nazis, nor stalinism for that matter.
    A lot of people knew what was going on, but you cant fight against total ignorance or effective propaganda, OR overwhelming force-that's been proven time and again throughout history.
    The first two, invariably equal the third.

#56     Sep 17, 2006
  7. Cutten

Cutten

I think prime Mike Tyson was a boxing genius. That doesn't mean I think he is a nice person.

Equally, one can say that Hitler was a genius at seizing power, building up one of history's most potent armies, manipulating millions of people, outsmarting the world's leading politicians for many years etc. That doesn't mean you have to think he was a nice guy.

Talent and skill has little or nothing to do with morality.

#57     Sep 20, 2006
  8. As a leader of a country, Hitler did not display genius in my opinion.

Appealing to the lower instincts of his countrymen to inspire them?

That is genius?

Our founding fathers geniuses, Hitler....not!

Tyson a genius boxer?

LMAO...

Tyson was a brute, a thug, and a bully.

That is hardly genius. You might make a case for Clay/Ali having genius, but certainly not Tyson.

You must be confusing talent and skill for genius...

Genius rises above, not sinks below to achieve greatness...

I think this thread has gone a long way to expose the inner values some people have, what traits they admire...

#58     Sep 20, 2006
  9. I am not at all surprised that a white supremacist like yourself would admire Hitler...

#59     Sep 20, 2006

10. Is it just me, or every time somebody says something that disagrees with you, they are called a Nazi, facist or White supremacist, or they are compared to the KKK????

#60     Sep 20, 2006