Pope pisses off Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pekelo, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Several million? Is that how many Jews you believe wield power as part of the Worldwide Zionist Banking Conspiracy to Rule the World?

Actually Pabst, there are only several million Jews in total. This is something you anti-Semites tend to either forget or conveniently fail to mention.

It is pleasant to see you thrashing and splashing about in this thread, after your unfortunate slip-up in the Chat room. Funny that your soulmate hasn't stepped in to throw you a line.

Btw... Hitler a genius? It is clear that you have a complete misunderstanding of the true nature, of the banality, of evil, and of the mindset of the average voter in Germany circa 1933. Genius was not what was required to do the job Hitler did. I do think, however, that he had a couple of very bright guys working for him.

How many votes did you get when you ran for mayor of Chicago or Detroit or wherever it was? I'm starting to get the picture now... you ran for mayor as one of those weird whack-job candidates who run on some weirdo whack-job platform and get 37 votes. Isn't THAT right, Mr. 'Hitler-was-a-genius'?

Have a great day, Pa-Hitler-bst

EDIT: given what you've said about dark-skinned people on these boards, your sudden concern over the lack of attention paid to genocide committed upon them is... well... Pabst-like in its hypocrisy.

#41     Sep 16, 2006
  2. =================
    Sounds 100% right what you wrote;also they tend to ignore old testament,yet Jesus spent much time in it.

And as TM said was Pope judging, reading or right:cool: ;
    [on anger causing remarks] of Pope

#42     Sep 16, 2006
  3. Pabst

Pabst

#43     Sep 16, 2006
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

I am sure here you are refering to American Indians, right? :)

#44     Sep 16, 2006
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

He wasn't judging, he stated a historical fact...

Also, last time I checked he was infallible... :p

#45     Sep 16, 2006
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

OK, thread is officially closed by Godwin's law. Not to mention getting way offtopic....

P.S.: The moral is that nowadays even the Pope has to watch what he says even if it is true...

#46     Sep 16, 2006
  7. Evidently you know a lot about it

Ardent? I like that, man. That is just what I expect from you. Ardent.

Yeah, I guess Bergen-Belsen was an indication that his feelings were 'ardent'. Or maybe Auschwitz. That was pretty ardent too.

I'll say it again - evil isn't genius, it's banal.

By the way, please don't PM me. It gives me the creeps.

#47     Sep 16, 2006
  8. spinoza

spinoza

Mr. Groid,
    Do you wish to elaborate on your observation?

#48     Sep 16, 2006

9. That you are a complete idiot is now beyond any doubt.

The man was a genius. The way he resurrected a moribund Germany and led her up to about 1942 was leadership par excellence. Yes, he was evil. But that just makes him an evil genius. To admit any of this is not to admire them man - I detest the SOB. But facts are facts.

#49     Sep 17, 2006
  10. Where the hell has Pabst ever called for the genocide of blacks, you dolt? He's simply stated disapproval of their culture and admits that he prefers not to live in their neighborhoods.

But your attitude is the standard dogma among liberals today, isn't it? We mustn' state any sort of disapproval of anybody or anything (apart from things white, Christian and male) because, before you know it, we'll be marching them off to death camps.

#50     Sep 17, 2006