Pope pisses off Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pekelo, Sep 15, 2006.

1. FYI....I never used the word moonbat...In fact, last week I finally asked somebody what it means....regarding your control...dude, If you combine all your past user id's and your current Id....you have about 50K posts......that's around 25-30 a day...and your calling me delusional? LOL...You need to seek help for this obsession.

#91     Sep 22, 2006
  2. Did I say you used the word moonbat?

LOL!

Dude, your obvious partisanship renders you intellectually dishonest....

By the way, the ad hominem shit about number of posts don't work with me...or hadn't you noticed?

Loozer...you are. I expected so much more.

LMAO...

#92     Sep 22, 2006
  3. Partisanship? There's a step up for you...at least you didn't say Im the Klan, KKK, Hitler or a white supremist.....

Zzzzzz.....I like you. I do. despite all your ranting and weird ways, I think your probably an ok guy.....but im gonna give you a little advice....You need to get a girlfriend. Seriously, Women have a calming effect on men....you need to leave the computer and find a woman. When was the last time you kissed a girl?? You can't find a good woman if your spending your day and night tapping away on the blogs.....Go to Myspace or e-harmony and find a soulmate....Come on buddy, if not for yourself, do it for the ET community. I wish you well in your pursuit of a woman.:)

#93     Sep 22, 2006
  4. Non sequitur...

#94     Sep 22, 2006
  5. I thought ZZZzz was asexual.

#95     Sep 22, 2006
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

It is, nevertheless it is still a good advice... :)

#96     Sep 22, 2006

7. don't be angry...be happy

:p :p :p

seriously, you got get out more. Your always so angry. I get worried sometimes that you stitching together a 'buffalo bob' suit in some basement somewhere.

#97     Sep 22, 2006
  8. 2X Non sequitur...

#98     Sep 22, 2006
  9. You're kidding, right?

Women have a calming effect on me during sex. That's it. After I'm done, they drive me nuts -- until I get horny again.

#99     Sep 22, 2006

10. You are 100% correct...Now, think about what would happen if you had no women, no sex and your busy tapping away padding your post total?? its a deadly combination!!!...you get angry delusional and start using words like " 2x non sequitar"...:D

#100     Sep 22, 2006