Pope criticises pursuit of wealth

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Raptor Deus, Oct 6, 2008.

1. I've been to the Vatican

If I already had a place like that, I wouldnt understand the need to pursue wealth either

easy to say, when you're plunked on top of some of the richest real estate in the world

as a Catholic, I say he's rubbing salt in the wounds of middle class people trying to stay afloat when they have things like 30 million illegal aliens dragging them down (killing wages and raising taxes)

and the pope doesnt believe in condoms for overpopulated countries or borders in first world sustain level population countries

nothing like have a grown up 'Hitler Youth' boy pass judgement on you for trying to survive the misery he helps heap on you

#32     Oct 7, 2008
  2. sg20

sg20

Obama is anti religion and a waffle salesman; just plain talks and no action. His association w/ Ayers will proves his deepest and darkest soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISRYDNvt_T0

#33     Oct 7, 2008
  3. dtan1e

dtan1e

#34     Oct 7, 2008
  4. sprstpd

sprstpd

#35     Oct 7, 2008
  5. The POPE is GAY....by the way here is the right version...The LOVE of money, is the root of all evil" :cool:

#36     Oct 7, 2008
  6. jem

jem

Note - I am not asking that this thread be shut down because I do believe in free speech.

But how many of you most likely leftist losers would be up in arms if I called a muslim a terrorist instead of an insurgent or I insulted your religious beliefs if you have them. Or if I said Atheism is the height of emotional thinking because science is not on your side.

Or if I said gay marriage is for backward assholes.

I doubt this post will even survive.

#37     Oct 7, 2008
  7. some people are not motivated by money. i would say its more the love of power that is the root of evil. that would include the religious and money lovers.

#38     Oct 7, 2008
  8. well i would just think its just bogus statement from you. one of many. it wouldnt bother me much because the evidence is that science is on the side of the nonbelievers.

#39     Oct 7, 2008
  9. jem

jem

This is the emotional thinking I reference.

I said atheism - not non believers.

By the way at this point in time science has no ability to say there is no Creator.

Science can only go back to a fraction of a second after the big bang.

But there are top physicists who admit the universe does look finely tuned.

So science either has no dog in this hunt or is on the side of a designer.

#40     Oct 7, 2008