Poor McCain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by reiehaxm, Aug 21, 2008.

1. I thought you were more substantive than this. This is a ZZZ type issue. Frankly, I don't like McCain, and I'm not going to be drawn into defending him. His wife seems fine though.

This election is an up or down vote on Obama, nothing more, nothing less. His campaign is wasting their money attacking McCain. All it will do is piss off people. Few are voting FOR McCain. There is a certain assymetry to this campaign. Attack ads are essential for McCain, but they are are useless for obama.

#11     Aug 21, 2008
  2. I'm even surprised sometimes by your deep perception. You don't brag much but I'd guess you're a darn good trader.

#12     Aug 21, 2008
  3. The Mutual Depth Appreciation Society hereby convenes its first session. :p

#13     Aug 22, 2008
  4. Well I agree that his wife isn't an issue, nor is his haircuts, or his $500 shoes. Although, personally, I feel that anyone who becomes a drug addict and steals to support their habit is not fine. But I agree, her criminality should not be at issue. Although it could be said, as with Wright, that it shows that he has bad judgement.

All recent presidential elections have been referendums on the Democrat -- makes a person wonder "Why is that?"

I would suggest it's because the press presents it that way.

#14     Aug 22, 2008