Poor Cramer looking pretty confused

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 8, 2008.

1. First, Cramer is cheerleading the 2:30pm spike:

Jim Cramer
    OVERSOLD
    1/8/2008 2:34 PM EST
    "Ah the making of an oversold rally--check out Apple's move. Google, too. And RIMM...here we go again..."

Then, we tank 15 ES points within 45 minutes so Cramer panics and posts this

Jim Cramer
    BEAR
    1/8/2008 3:23 PM EST
    "I want to emphasize that this market is totally treacherous and easily one of the worst I have seen in many many years. I don't want anyone to think that this market isn't in big trouble."

:D

2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

That aint confusion its smart marketing! Either way the market goes he can say I told ya so!

3. S2007S

S2007S

amazing, I agree this market is very tough to trade but looking back as ALWAYS, if you find the bottom which is very tough to do, you can make very serious money when it does turn around, this could be the start of a bear market that could last 1-2 years. I would be slowly buying these dips, I think the DOW does see new 52 week lows below 12k sometime in the 1st half of 2008. This market now makes it easy to short with inverse etfs so this could be a market that you can make money in on the downside.

4. His flipfloping is nothing new.

5. me2

me2

omg he's admitting he's wrong- wow- stop the presses. game of odds- didnt work- he called himself on it. u weenies are never happy

6. JIM CRAMER IS BRILLIANT.......he knows less than nothing about the market yey he has a very successful financial show.......so something about him is genius.......

7. Cramer and stocktrader promised me 14,500 by January. What happened?

8. sprstpd

sprstpd

Well, I rest easy at night knowing that the Fed listens to Cramer.

9. If ET is as good of a "contrary" indicator as I think it is, we are probably getting close to a pretty trade-able low, starting at the 1370 area.

10. dsq

dsq

12500-13700 on the dow...yes we are nearing a trade bottom...earnings will not be as bad as prices reflected in intc,emc,yhoo...imo,,,opinion subject to change....frequently...

#10     Jan 8, 2008