POLL: Would you rather??????????

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by midlifeguy, Aug 12, 2007.

1. THUNDERDOG - Did you work at my office? LOL. WOW, you could have! This is my place to a tee. They kept holding out the carrot so we would bust our ass harder and harder all while the people at the top got megawealthy. Also, people not as smart as me passed me by because they were less threatening to the insecure asshole of a boss who thought anyone with a degree was an idiot for ever getting one.
    Meanwhile, after the company made billions, they decide to automate and downsize and all those who busted their rear and hoped for the carrot are left
    with a bag of rotten apples trying to find another job
    that probably resembles the piece of garbage they just came from.

#21     Aug 17, 2007
  2. Despite the current average wage in the U.S. being something like $40,000, it is amazing that everyone on this board makes $500,000 and up....What a group of winners here.

#22     Aug 17, 2007
  3. Here is the average wage in the U.S. -in 2006 the average was up to $40,259.

As you can see, many don't even make $50,000 at their job that they have to slug through...so $50,000 a year trading isn;t awful. Is it getting rich, no, but not awful. Benefits are family time, freedom, no ahole boss, autonomy, etc etc...hopefully over time, your take can be greater but 2007 has proven to be tough on just about everyone. There are only two kind of people in this market...liars and losers.

#23     Aug 17, 2007