poll: will Trump officially run for President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by olias, May 2, 2011.

will Trump officially run for President?

Poll closed May 27, 2011.
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    76.5%
  1. olias

olias

What do you guys think? I don't think he will. He's a lot of hot air

2. 1) 1-5. :confused:
    2) No. He's a publicity whore and a douche. :p

3. rc8222

rc8222

2) No. He's a publicity whore and a douche. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

That's funny. I would say the exact thing about Obama!!! :D

4. Not quite sure yet.

I look at it from this angle, I think Trump is trying to build up his roladex. You really don't know who he hangs with. So far Kyasaki and that's about it.

(If you're wondering why I've been ending my sentences lately with a prepostion it's because I think my English teachers been snooping around ET and I'm trying to piss her off, duh.)

5. After watching the WH Correspondents dinner, it looked to me that The Donald could not take some ribbing pointed at him . I don't think he'll want to put up with this 24/7 on the campaign trail.

Seneca

6. rew

rew

I hope not. Of course I can say that for almost all the Republicans considering to run for President.

7. Ricter

Ricter

Saw that too, particularly during Seth's piece. I take back the nice things I said about him for that dinner, he looked like he had a stick up his butt.

8. I was trying to figure how Trump could play off Bin Laden's death.

"For years the military has searched for Osama in caves, there he was in plain sight in a mansion villa."

"Location, location, location."

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I hear ya.

10. BSAM

BSAM

Trump will not officially run for President. Indeed this man is a publicity whore. The Republican party is melting down like a Japanese nuclear plant. Obama must be laughing himself to sleep every night.

#10     May 2, 2011