Poll: Will Trump implode or be impeached within the next 4 years?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Frederick Foresight, Jan 25, 2017.

Will Trump implode or be impeached within the next 4 years?

1. Very likely

2. More than 50% chance

3. Less than 50% chance

4. Very unlikely

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

Which part did you not like so far? I would not have voted for Trump but I think the man had a fantastic start. Did exactly what he promised. Which other politicians can claim that? Read my past post, I am opposed to how Trump sold out truth and ethical values but he at least does things and he does it fast and efficiently. Thus far at least. I am as excited as you about his upcoming tweets and ridiculous rhetoric. But so far he had a stellar week. That is something I agree the liberal media is lying about.

#51     Jan 28, 2017
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

He's going to have an unproductive presidential term in that case. Did you see Obama not move on when fox news and pretty much the entire republican party kept giving attention to the ankle biters? How 'bout Bush, did you see him stoop down so low?

#52     Jan 28, 2017
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  3. Both Bush and Obama were abject failures. I doubt Trump would be well advised to follow their lead.

#53     Jan 29, 2017
    bullmarket79 likes this.
  4. If you know anything about him, you will know that he has always been petty and thin-skinned, throughout his entire life. That's who he is. You're now trying to spin it into something admirable.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    #54     Jan 29, 2017
  5. Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    #55     Jan 29, 2017
  6. piezoe

piezoe

It seems the odds have increased slightly since you you began your poll. Although it was clear from the outset that he has "playground issues," we may all have underestimated just how crazy this man really is. We should have known better after the "Birther" episode. I'm fastening my seat belt, the next four years are going to be very bumpy.

#56     Jan 29, 2017
    Zzzz1 and Frederick Foresight like this.
  7. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

That should not even have been news since the Birther episode. Everyone, including all Trump voters, should have known that he may accomplish quite a bit on the economic side but that everything else is gonna be like trading currencies at 500:1 leverage.

#57     Jan 29, 2017
    bullmarket79 likes this.
  8. I agree that he may accomplish quite a bit on the economic side, but it is unclear on which side of the ledger all of this accomplishment will take place.

#58     Jan 29, 2017
    piezoe likes this.
  9. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

True, that remains to be seen. Some of his policy proposals might very badly backfire. Maybe we won't have to wait 4 years, at his current pace he may cause a civil uprising.

#59     Jan 29, 2017
    bullmarket79 and piezoe like this.
  10. fhl

fhl