Poll: Will Trump implode or be impeached within the next 4 years?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Frederick Foresight, Jan 25, 2017.

Will Trump implode or be impeached within the next 4 years?

1. Very likely

2. More than 50% chance

3. Less than 50% chance

4. Very unlikely

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. achilles28

achilles28

When those jobs come back, you'll be looking at 8 years of Mr Orange ;)

#31     Jan 27, 2017
  2. Let's play it by ear and see if he manages to make it to the end of the first term without getting impeached for something or other. As to the possibilities, we'll leave it to President Trump to offer up an embarrassment of riches. :D

#32     Jan 27, 2017
    achilles28 likes this.
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Q. Willl Trump be impeached in the next 4 years?

A. Id be willing to sell someone calls on that for 1 cent thats how low the odds are.

#33     Jan 27, 2017
    achilles28 likes this.
  4. I note how you deftly sidestepped the "implode" part...

Regardless, I'm good for a dollar. Count me in. :)

#34     Jan 27, 2017
  5. I voted a 50 percent chance he will implode. It is in his nature to over reach, and that may take him a bridge too far where he finds himself without the wiggle room he is accustomed to in his business deals. I hope not and the issue could be anything. All I'm saying is the man isn't going to change his natural instinct which has brought him so much success in his previous life. This new life of his will present a challenge to his ability to adapt and adjust in a much more hostile environment. I still believe his presidency will be one of the greatest ever, or an abject disaster. There will be no inbetween.

#35     Jan 27, 2017
  6. java

java

He will make America Atlantic City again?

#36     Jan 27, 2017
  7. piezoe

piezoe

I'm some what doubtful if this will end with him jumping into a green helicopter on the white house lawn and flying away. It seems the probability of him being led off in hand cuffs or a straight jacket is nowhere near zero. It is all quite bizarre. It was obvious during the campaign that he had mental issues, but that turned out to be the tip of the iceberg. It is all very sad for our great country, but we will get through it. And a good lessen will be learned.

#37     Jan 27, 2017
  8. java

java

The last 8 years were very sad for me as an American and now I am happy. So there.

#38     Jan 27, 2017
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Fortunately, enough Americans - and the right Americans - don't see things as you do. There is hope yet for this country.

#39     Jan 27, 2017
  10. Well reasoned post on the topic. I agree that he has a few too many "big ideas" that probably need some tempering. Whether it's "the wall", a blanket mass deportation or a few of the other big campaign pledges, he will need to figure out something that doesn't torpedo the economy.

#40     Jan 27, 2017