Poll: Will Trump implode or be impeached within the next 4 years?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Frederick Foresight, Jan 25, 2017.

Will Trump implode or be impeached within the next 4 years?

1. Very likely

2. More than 50% chance

3. Less than 50% chance

4. Very unlikely

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You kinda have to have something to impeach the President on in the first place. Something that will anger the populace enough to get the republican house and senate to go forward on it. But I suppose you can dream.

#11     Jan 25, 2017
  2. Now you see - Trump is smart!

#12     Jan 25, 2017
  3. big mac

big mac

thats right, and he hasn't had a good start 5 days into it ; what do you think in next 360 :)

you voted for him, do you still like him?

#13     Jan 25, 2017
  4. True, but give the man time. He won't disappoint. :D

How do you like the trajectory thus far? Does it seem promising?

#14     Jan 25, 2017
  5. big mac

big mac

i don't think most understand trump like i do

I GET HIM, and not happy about it

trump helped me learn more about myself, thats all the credit i'll give him

#15     Jan 25, 2017
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Honestly, I'll give you my perspective, since you asked. I hate his tweets. Online, he's not behaving at all Presidential. I liked his inauguration speech, and I like the Executive Orders he is putting forth, though I question the legality of some of them. I dislike ruling by the pen (as Obama coined it), but believe Trump within his right to do so on some of it. Things like executive orders on building the wall, however, I dislike immensely. I agree with the concept of the wall and the principle behind it. I don't like how he's getting it done. I also despise some of his appointments, particularly the ones with ties to Goldman Sachs.

Overall, I am still cautiously optimistic.

#16     Jan 25, 2017
  7. java

java

I agree, we need a newer text. The bible was just cherry picked from a point in time favorable to the republican point of view. In the last 8 years the Bible has hardly even been relevant.

#17     Jan 25, 2017
  8. That's actually a fair and balanced response. I don't agree with all of it, but that would not come as a surprise. I did not like his inauguration speech (the Great Unifier?). And I would rather that his executive orders be a bit more thoughtful and not quite so precipitous. And, yes, some of his cabinet picks are both troubling and telling.

I'm not particularly optimistic. I think his true nature will become that much more evident in his presidency than it had been over the years during his love/hate relationship with the media over the course of his business career. The first few days have been an indication, and I think the scrutiny may lead to his undoing. Perhaps he will find his land legs and rise to the occasion, but I would not bet on it. His nature is unyielding, and I am reminded of the fable about the frog and the scorpion. In all seriousness, I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so (to borrow from Randy Newman's theme song for Monk).

Just so you know, I only voted "more than 50% chance" in my poll.

#18     Jan 25, 2017
  9. Sounds like you're getting ready to burst out of the closet.
    You go girl!

#19     Jan 25, 2017
  10. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

#20     Jan 25, 2017